Bath & Body Works Dahlia Travel Size Shower Gel

by Bath & Body Works

A beautiful blend of dahlia petals, crisp pear & praline in a rich, bubbly lather

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Dahlia Travel Size Shower Gel!
Lucy A.
Bath & Body Works Dahlia Travel Size Shower Gel uploaded by Lucy A.
I love this product I got the whole holiday set this Christmas and I love it it smelled amazing the whole set does !❤️
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
I couldn’t find a review spot for Dahlia lotion and shower gel but they were both in this set. I got the lotion and shower gel the other day and I LOVE this scent!! It’s one of my favorites. It’s very light and smells like a sling bouquet in the rain. Will be purchasing regularly.
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Bath & Body Works Dahlia Travel Size Shower Gel uploaded by Sherri F.
Love the Dahlia scent! The soft floral fragrance is slightly sweet and delightful to my senses. I use the shower gel as a bath foam and find it very relaxing for a nice soak. Enriched with aloe and vitamin E, after use my skin is left feeling soft and smooth. Received #complimentary for product trial.
Brenda Q.
Ontario, CA
Bath & Body Works Dahlia Travel Size Shower Gel uploaded by Brenda Q.
I’ve recently started using this body wash love the way it smells and makes my skin feel nice and soft. I’d recommend this body wash to others it is affordable and inexpensive.
Elizabeth L.
Louisville, Kentucky
Bath & Body Works Dahlia Travel Size Shower Gel uploaded by Elizabeth L.
I really really love this scent it is one of my most favorite scent it smells wonderful it keeps you smelling good for a very long time it keeps your skin feeling soft and clean it's not expensive at all I got mine at bath and body works for $6.50 just for the body wash but you can get the set for the same price.
Karissa R.
Toronto , ON
Bath & Body Works Dahlia Travel Size Shower Gel uploaded by Karissa R.
One of my favourite body washes from bath and body works! It smells absolutely amazing and the scent is long lasting! It’s lathers and foams really well too! I always feel super refreshed and relaxed after using this. I highly recommend!
Karen K.
Lethbridge
I love the fragrance of this product, which is one of the first Bath and Bodyworks lines that I am seriously impressed with. The price point of the travel sizes appears excellent, however, you waste a lot of shower gel in the tub as if you leave it sitting it tends to topple and then drip. There is nothing to prevent it from all dripping out rather quickly. The only good thing about buying travel sizes is if you are unsure whether you will like the fragrance, it gives you a chance to try i with a minimal investment. Perhaps a better investment is a trial of a different item. The hand cream works great and the fragrance mist might as well!

Looking for your answer?