BY BATH & BODY WORKS #55 in Lotion

Buy Bath & Body Works Body Creams & Body Lotions - Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon 8.0 oz Body Lotion

Samantha M.
Enosburg Fls, VT
This was one of my favorite scents as a child. I was kind of in love with it. It's perfect for a teen or for a Mother. The scent is calming and soothing. My daughter is 6 and she absolutely loves it. I'm partial to the melon side. I really don't like melons but I love the smell of them. I was glad to see Bath & Body Works has a Retired Scent page. I love shopping there. Most of then are always on sale too! Even better, is I recently found out I can use my Victoria's Secret card at Bath & Body Works, but only in store. Not online.

Personally, this is one of my favorites. I always have the set of CM in my closet, just for that rainy day! If you haven't tried this, try it!
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
This is my favorite sent. It’s refreshing and gentle. It’s not to strong & world great in the summer after being at the beach all day and then you shower abc have dry skin. This leaves your skin soft and refreshing. I will buy this again.
Hannah J.
Kilgore
So, who doesn't love the refreshing sent of cucumber? This lotion, if you just open the lid and just smell your eyes will roll back in your head, I promise you.

This lotion is not greasy and is great for people with dry skin. It keeps my hands soft all day and if it's cold outside it keeps my hands from getting too dry. I love this product so much I keep a bottle in my car and in my house. I highly recommend.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
I actually have just about the whole collection of this amazing scent from Bath & Body Works! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I've grown up with this scent and it has always been one of my favorites!! It is so simply and sweet and I adore cucumbers so this was perfect for me! I would recommend this to any and everyone! It's a must have!! Five Stars!
Jody D.
I'm glad this scent is back. I absolutely love this scent in the lotion and body spray. I always have one near me. The lotion makes my skin so soft and the scent stays on my skin for a long time after applying. I use this lotion several times a day. I even use the body spray a lot. Compares well to similar products.
Hannah H.
Bay City , MI
My all time favorite scent by Bath and Body Works! Subtly fresh and clean rather than their traditional overbearing florals. Will continue to purchase for as long as the product is offered. Signature Collection Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon
Angela S.
Downey, CA
Cucumber melon has been my favorite Bath & Body Works lotion ever since I can remember. It smells so fresh and lasts all day. It keeps my skin looking and feeling very moisturized and I buy it all the time. I just love the scent!!
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
This that old school throw back smell that every girl in the 90s was obsessed with and pretty much still are. This is still one of my absolute favorites. I have this scent in pretty much everything they sell.
Emily C.
I love this scent as it is very refreshing and not overpowering. I keep a larger bottle at home and a smaller one in my purse to use. I put it on everyday after I get out of the shower. Keeps my skin moisturized 😉. I definitely purchase more of this any chance I can get!
sam f.
Provo, UT
This is a great lotion for someone looking for a fresh and cool scent! It’s simple and not too strong. It rubs in well and lasts for most of the day so reapplication isn’t very necessary. I’d recommend this to someone who prefers fresh scents rather than super florals!