Bath & Body Works® CRISP MORNING AIR Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Shabria G.Bath & Body Works® CRISP MORNING AIR Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Jessie S.Bath & Body Works® CRISP MORNING AIR Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Stephanie A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An exhilarating breath of fresh pine, juniper & juicy pear

OVERVIEW
Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
I was looking for new fall scents to try out and the packaging really draw me in. But once I smell it, I was definitely in love! I stock up this hand soap when they pull out the fall scents at the store! It’s $6.50 but of course, bath and body works has a lot of coupon and sales. If you’re looking for a new fall scent to try out from bath and body works, this is it. Highly recommend
Jessie S.
Greenville
I absolutely love this soap. It is one of my favorite Fall-ish flavors (and overall). It smells so good, like soft pine, fresh juniper, and juicy pear. It really reminds me of a crisp, cool, autumn morning. I like that is a little pine-y and a little fruity too. The soap foams up when you pump it out and it is wonderful. It lathers well and rinses clean. It is soothing and leaves your hands smelling delicious. I would use this soap year round if they had it available. I highly recommend you give this flavor a try!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® CRISP MORNING AIR Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Dani H.
Dunkirk , NY
Great smelling and I love the labeling! I prefer foam soaps like this one. They aaldo do not test on animals