Bath & Body Works CRISP APPLES PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel 1 fl oz / 29 mL uploaded by Jamie M.Bath & Body Works CRISP APPLES PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel 1 fl oz / 29 mL uploaded by Clara A.Bath & Body Works CRISP APPLES PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel 1 fl oz / 29 mL uploaded by Crystal G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #51 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works CRISP APPLES PocketBac Sanitizing Hand Gel 1 fl oz / 29 mL
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
The best smell ever if you like apples which I do a lot!!! This anti bacterial hand gel only takes a little bit to go a long away. It smells amazing! Plus keeps the germs away. The bottle is small and can be tossed in gym bag, backpack, and even purse. My kids even carry them with them to keep the germs away.
Belle D.
Waukesha, WI
I love these little guys! I have one with me at work everyday! The size is perfect, and the little key ring holder you have get with it is perfect! The smells are great.
Sydney F.
Phoenix
I absolutely love this product! It is really convenient to just throw in my bags so I can always have one in the go. I bought this product at bath and body works, although it was a little expensive it is in my opinion worth every penny for the great quality and not to mention it smells great! Love this!
Melissa R.
Centreville, VA
Bath and body works hand sanitizers are a staple in my life. Whenever I leave the house I make sure to grab one just in case I can't wash my hands before a meal or after I take public transportation. Typically I try to coordinate the scent I use to the season. The crisp apple scent is one of my favorites for autumn because it reminds me of apple pies and is a very cozy scent. These hand sanitizers also make great gifts; I love giving and receiving them. The only downside to this product, which is shared with all alcohol based hand sanitizers, is the drying effect it can have on the hands. Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Jennifer S.
Du Bois, PA
I have to start by saying that I absolutely love the smell of fresh apples and fall time. Bath and Body Works managed to bottle the most perfect and crisp apple scent imagineable. I really could go on and on about the amazing scent. On top of that though, this sanitizer doesn't dry my hands out like others do. The small container is so easy to through in your purse or backpack for all the times when you just need to clean your hands quickly. Honestly, my favorite series of sanitizer.
Susanna B.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love Bath and Body Works' products period but I'm especially partial to their sanitizing hand gels! The size of the 1oz bottles are perfect for tossing into your purse or pairing with one of the little sleeves that can attach to any bag or keychain. This particular scent has become one of my new favorites! The scent is so fresh and comforting. I can't stop smelling my hands after applying it. This product is great for so many reasons but the size makes it so easy to access and use and the scent is mild and yummy!
Cristina C.
Laredo, TX
I feel that Bath & Body Works have some of the best on the go sanitizing products. I have two kids and it is hectic when running around trying to keep up with them. Sanitizing their hands before a meal or after going to the bathroom is a BIG must for me. This product helps me facilitate that so much easier. It is small compact and fits anywhere. I can fit it in my bag, the car, or hang it from my children's backpacks. I would recommend this product not only to mothers, but everyone in general.
Ebony P.
Boston
This hand sanitizer is great it smells good and is the perfect little product to have in your bag to remind you of fall. It is cheap and also usually comes with a deal to get more than one. Other products such as the hand soap and body washes in this sent smell good as well. I had the hand soap and it was just so fragrant it will make your bathroom smell so good.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
The apple scent on this literally smells edible!! It smells so good ! I have a soft spot for a nice scent lol. These worms as good as any other hand sanitizer but smell much better. They are super convenient to bring along and you can buy these rubber things to clip them onto your purse or other items. They are definitely a good value and I absolutely recommend them.
Hobi junior F.