Bath & Body Works Country Chic Diamond Shimmer Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Country Chic Diamond Shimmer Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssha G.
Columbus, OH
Keep this in my bag in case I think I smell. It's the perfect light scent that makes me feel refreshed. Not super girly or fruity.
Iniyah D.
Ashland, MS
the first time i used this was actually standing in the middle of the store and i just knew i had to have it. that was almost 6 years ago and now i get it every christmas from family members because they know how much i love it.
Erica H.
I thought I would love this, I wanted to love it. I love most of their body washes, soaps, and some of their lotions. But this I didn't love. It is SO thick. It makes your hands uncomfortable and weird feeling after putting it on. So while I wanted to love it, I couldn't, and won't recommend it.
Samantha M.
A slightly musky scent with a floral accent that always makes my boyfriend want to get a little bit closer...
Bertha A.
Tucson, AZ
Bath & Body Works Country Chic Diamond Shimmer Fragrance Mist uploaded by Bertha A.
Love this scent and the shimmer is amazing! I have both perfume and shimmer mist it's great.
Emily S.
One of my top 3 for any givin day. I love the shimmer In it. It makes for a perfect scent for us country girls.
Madeline Z.
I like this fragrance. I'm not usually big on perfume, but I enjoy using it for a night out occasionally. I really like that it's not overwhelmingly floral like a lot of women's fragrances are. The price point is also very reasonable considering.
Becca B.
Missoula
I love this scent it's my go to! It's a deep sensual smell that seems almost floral. It's great! My boyfriend and my friends all love it! And a little goes a long way with this stuff. I can smell it on my clothes days later so I'm not worried about it running out on me!
Bath & Body Works Country Chic Shower Gel, Ultra Shea Body Cream & Fine Fragrance Mist
Sabrina M.
United States
I used this spray throughout middle school and into high school. At first I thought it was light, airy, and just like the country side. However, the more I used it the worse it smelled to me. It does leave a nice shimmer on your skin! I think I just got too used to the smell!
Hayley P.
Norwich
This scent has always been one of not only my favorites but my moms as well. It smells like a warm summer day in a sunflower field. This product is so sparkly and works way better then some other brands offering shimmer sprays. I buy it everytime they bring it back

Looking for your answer?