BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Triclosan 0.3%

PURPOSE
Antibacterial

USE
Handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin

WARNINGS
For external use only.

WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.

STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR
if irritation and redness develop.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

DIRECTIONS
Wet hands, work into a rich lather.
Rinse well.
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Honey Extract (Mel, Extrait de miel), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Triethylene Glycol, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40 (CI 16035), Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® CORAL REEF Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
Smells really good and not too overpowering. The smell lasts a little bit but I don't mind at all. Decent prize too. I love having the hand sanitizer in my purse too!
Sandra M.
Lancaster, CA
I love this product! Antibacterial soap is the best and it has a great smell that leaves your hands smelling delicious. The packaging is awesome. I always keep some in my kitchen and or in bathroom.
Kim S.
I love the bath and body works foaming soap. They always smell so good and a little goes a long way. I love matching up the scents to the season! I love the summery feel this gives me. The price is reasonable in my opinion. I would recommend this.
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
I adore Bath and BodyWorks!!! They have the best selection of everything! Their coral reef foaming hand soap is like an island get away! It smells so good and so fresh. Best part- you can try out the scent in the store!

Amazon