Bath & Body Works® Cool Coconut Surf Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Maria jose V.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you’ll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Water(Aqua, Eau), Fragrance(Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citral, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene.

Buy on Amazon
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
My sister-in-law was cleaning out her Bath & Body Works collection and gave me this one and I instantly fell in love with this fragrance since then I have purchased quite a few bottles from bathandbodyworks it's one of my favorite fragrances it smells wonderful has a light fragrance perfect for the summer
Kennedy S.
If you are looking for a long lasting fragrance this is not it, but it is a body mist and not a perfume so that should be expected. I really enjoyed this scent when I first purchased it, but I grew tired of it after using it for a little while so it ended up being used as a room spray.
Kayla H.
My favorite bath and body works scent ever! Clean smelling and coconut scent isn't too overpowering! Very girly & perfect for summer.
Amanda M.
Lacey, WA
Everything in this store smells so good. Lots of product for the price and it lasts forever. Everything is packaged super cute too.
Deanna L.
Philadelphia
I love this scent so much its not overpowering I love anything that smells like coconut its just amazing.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
I love anything coconut scented and this stuff is my go to for summer since it smells so good!
Crystal C.
Dubai, Dubai
Such a perfect summer body mist! Leaves me feeling like I'm constantly on vacation mode! Went through my first bottle so quickly. And best part, it's super affordable!
Athena M.
Calgary, AL
I really love how long their bottles of perfume last and their fragrances are really good, I have a small collection and love them endlessly. Generally reasonably priced and I'm a guilty B&BW addict so I like this brand a lot
Maria jose V.
Delicioso aroma no tiene comparación es super refrescante me enamore de ella es mi favorita en loción y splash