BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® COOL AMAZON RAIN SHEA & VITAMIN E Lotion
  • "Firstly, I will say that this lotion has a distinct sweet smell. To me, it smells kind of like tropical cotton candy (if that existed, lol). Definitely sweet, and also the respective fruits (they mention starfruit and bamboo on the bottle). This was my 2nd favorite scent out the Brazil collection (the first being Lush Pink). The lotion having a sweet smell wasn't a deterrent at all-- I actually welcome sweet smelling scents from Bath and Body Works (although I do recognize that some people cannot stand them), and this is no exception. I had this in the lotion and the ultra shea body cream, and although the the lotion was moisturizing (the ultra shea body cream even more so), I preferred the body cream (as I do with all Bath and Body Works products), because the scent seems to last longer and is more moisturizing. Overall, I love this scent and if they brought if back I would swoop it up in a heartbeat!" in 8 reviews
Beverly h.
Riverside, CA
Love this lotions and it’s so soothing . It’s great for winter and your skin detox it’s has vitamin E and Shea . I brought it at my local mall where they have a bath and body works. I would recommend this lotion.Bath & Body Works® COOL AMAZON RAIN SHEA & VITAMIN E Lotion
Collette H.
Lincoln, NE
I am currently using this lotion scent and I absolutely love it. It isn't super overwhelming and keeps me smelling amazing throughout the day. I use it every morning and after every time I shower to keep moisturized!
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
McKenzie T.
Mesa, AZ
The Bath & Body Works lotions are the only lotion I use. I usually only buy them when they're on sale, but thats just because I can get more of them for about the price of one. They're long lasting and have a great selection of scents so theres something for everybody. If I like the scent, I make sure I pick up the big size and the travel size! 100% would recommend this product.
Diana C.
Omg bath and body works always makes great products. The smell lasts forever on my skin and it makes it so soft. It's gentle on my skin and always get complimented on it. It's definitely affordable and they always have sales so I would definitely buy it again.
Darby M.
Weatherford, OK
Wonderful scent with cool feel, perfect for travel or carrying in your purse! Easy to use on the go without the lingering lotion feel. Locks in moisture and leaves cracked hands feeling smooth and hydrated. Definitely recommend!! Great value and smell for very small price!
Cindy P.
San benito, TX
This cream is one of my absolute favorites. It not only smells great it really refreshes my skin imedeatly after applying it. The only down side for me was that i bought the small bottle i really do wish i wouldve gotten the larger one because it is my new favirite.
I have purchased this scent as a full size lotion, a travel size lotion, and a body mist. I bought it in stores at first and once it was discontinued purchased it on amazon. It is a fair price for the amount of product you get. This smells amazing and very fresh and will always be one of my favorite scents. The scent and hydration lasts a long time.
Kaitlyn L.
Middle Island, NY
Has such a wonderful scent of a tropical Mix.I love it so much I put this lotion in my book bag for school or even in my purse when I'm on the go. When I travel I have the mini size. I would recommend this lotion.
Zoe B.
Surprise, AZ
I actually got this for free with a coupon I had. I smelled it in the store and I absolutely loved it! It's got a yummy fruity smell and makes my skin feel moisturized and soft. I would definitely repurchase!