Bath & Body Works® COCOSHEA CUCUMBER Moisturizing Body Oil uploaded by Jesenia E.Bath & Body Works® COCOSHEA CUCUMBER Moisturizing Body Oil uploaded by Amy M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

CocoShea blends two of nature's most nourishing ingredients — vitamin-packed cocoa butter + rich, moisturizing shea butter — for the ultimate collection of skin-loving formulas. With 24-hours of comforting hydration, our richly nourishing lightweight body oil absorbs quickly to leave skin feeling beautifully moisturized and soft as silk.

Fragrance: Cucumber

Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
This is ideal for this summer. It’s light and feels extremely fresh. The fragrance is light and like a body spray. I like using it for massaging and after a shower . I highly recommended this and have given it as a gift.
Amy M.
Love this product, no regrets about it. The size is more than enough and the smell is aaaamazzzing. The coco shea butter cucumber oil is great for dry skin and it leaves a sheen and softness on your skin. I use it after a shower and has helped a lot with my skin dryness. Love it!!!!
Nicola T.
Hamilton, NJ
Absolutely addicted to this product. It absorbs so quickly, it smells great, and is never greasy! While I still wouldn't recommend it on a hot summer day, it's great moisturizer!
Makeuplvr S.
Really love the gentle cucumber smell, it’s cooling on the body. The oil soaks in quickly and leaves skin feeling moisturized. It’s affordable as long as you have a coupon.
Nicole E.
I have oily skin to begin with , but it does like to dry out a lot and this oil keeps it balanced. It’s super light and smells really good !
diklah m.
I love putting this on after a shower before bed. It sinks into my skin and I wake up with soft skin and the scent is not too overpowering.