Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Travel Set Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Soap uploaded by Ashley M.Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Travel Set Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Soap uploaded by Ashley M.Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Travel Set Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Soap uploaded by Ashley M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Be whisked away to your very own paradise with this luscious blend of fresh coconut, lime and fragrant verbena, warmed by vanilla and musk. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love coconut summer smells but I love lime in this has a good mix of lime and coconut! Spritz or something refreshing this is a nice spray for that I love fruity and beachy smells and this is a perfect combination!!!
Lori L.
I was on vacation and ran out of lotion. Since I couldn't find a drugstore Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena became my savior. It moisturizer my skin and made me smell so good. To this day, I associate that smell with a great vacation.
Jordan D.
Mcgaheysville, VA
I absolutely LOVE coconut lime verbena! It is such a refreshing scent. I cannot get enough. This set is perfect for the travelling that we do throughout the year! I love stocking up :)
Carolay C.
Compre esta línea hace unos meses y de verdad te deja el cabello súper suave y con brillo, mi cabello es pintado y decolorado y estaba súper maltratado pero después que compre está linea estoy súper satisfecha con los resultados, de verdad te deja el cabello súper sano!