Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena Deluxe Hand Soap Gift SET ~ Gentle Foaming Hand Soap ~ Deep Cleansing Hand Soap & Sanitizer Spray

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Coconut Lime Verbena Deluxe Soap GIFT SETS Gentle Foaming, Sanitizer Spray & Deep Cleansing Hand soap. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
First off i love most bath and body works sprays, soaps, and hand bacs in a variety of scents. I received this Coconut Lime Verbena Hand soap and body wash as a gift for my bridal shower. I love the scent it is light and refreshing and keeps my skin feeling soft.
Angi W.
It's an awesome scent and they have those $2.95 sales like 4 times a year. I like the products and it smells devine. It's gentle on your skin and the scent lasts but isn't overpowering.
Katie O.
Burlington, MA
My favorite soap of all time! I have a shelf stocked in my bathroom with about 20 bottles so I never run out. It is the best smelling product and it gets the job done. It makes my hands smell great while also ridding them of bacteria. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Erin L.
Oh my god!!! You know you can't go wrong with bath and body works, and coconut like verbena is where it's at! I adore this scent, it's an all time favourite of mine. I believe it is now discontinued, at least in Canada, which is dissppointing. But I love this soap and I've used the whole bottle of body spray, which usually doesn't happen!