BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Do they offer this lotion with a shimmer?6 Answers
  • Anyone else having trouble finding these? I can only find them on...1 Answers
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
This scent is one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works, and I wish they had more products with the scent in their stores. I always save as much as I can when I stay at hotels, and ask for extra! It’s a delicious light and fruity scent, that reminds me of vacation because it’s been in so many hotel bathrooms!
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
My mom brought me back this travel set when she stayed in a hotel in Louisiana. She gave it to me because she knows I love mini travel things. I couldn’t believe that this was a Bath & Body Works Signature Collection. It smells so good! Citrus smell because of the lime and very refreshing because of the coconut. It’s not overpowering and I absolutely love it. I have been trying to find it in full size to purchase it but no luck. The store has maybe discontinued it or something. Definitely a scent I would wear during the summer!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I wish they would bring this scent back into stores. I was stoked to find this at a hotel. It’s a great blend of lime and coconut, kind of a sweet and sour (but in a good way) scented lotion. This makes my hands very soft and I would highly recommended.
Monda T.
Shakopee, MN
I think this is the scent that a hotel chain uses for their complimentary toiletries, and I love that. A great light airy scent, which leaves me happy. And of course the lotion is my absolute favorite. But the products are intended to be layered, so you start with the shower gel or body wash, and then you layer on afterwards with the lotion or cream. The scent lasts for a long time, it is one of my favorites.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this scent it's so refreshing! I always get my hand soap in this scent and same with the hand sanitizer . Whenever I use this scent people compliment the smell. It's not overly strong like perfume but it does leave you smelling nice! Affordable and makes a good gift!
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
I absolutely love this scent! Coconut Lime Verbena has been my all time favorite scent for years. However, they discontinued it at Bath and Body Works. I can only get this scent in the hand soap online. They replaced it with Coconut Lime Breeze which is more Lime smelling and just isn’t the same. I’d much rather have coconut lime verbena!
Jennifer H.
North Ogden, UT
Let's talk about Coconut Lime Verbena for a second. When BMW discontinued limelight nearly 2 decades ago I wrote to the company begging them to reconsider. What results was this gem of a scent. Even though it doesn't smell like you've been squeezing limes for juice all day, I love that it reminds me of growing up in Florida where everything had a soft floral undertone.
Karinna M.
Fredericksburg, VA
ADOREEEEE THIS SMELL!!!!!! One of the two body sprays i wear in general after the gym or when i forget to put perfume in. I wear this ESPECIALLY after a shower!! This and sweet pea are my diehard sprays!!!
Alexandria V.
I am know I am super far behind on this sent but I got it last year and I finally cracked it open about a month ago and have used it every day since. I got it when Bath and Body works was doing one of there buy one get some sale that they always do and I had heard some of my friends talking about it so i decided why not. The moisture and the scent last all day on me without being over powering I would recommend to any one that wants to be constantly reminded of the beach.
JANET P.
I love this scent so much. I had the body cream, body wash, antibacterial hand wash set. However I think it has been discontinued and now I am sad. I went to repurchase and the sales associate said it was gone, and only the hand wash is listed on the website. I tried the newer Coconut Lime Breeze scent Bath and Body Works has, and it's ok, but I miss the OG.
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
Do they offer this lotion with a shimmer?
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
Anyone else having trouble finding these? I can only find them on eBay but people are asking way too much.