Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

Online only! A tropical breeze of coconut water & lime blossom in our irresistible, long-lasting mist

Where can I buy Coconut Lime Breeze today.
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze Fine Fragrance Mist!
Abby K.
Kenosha, WI
Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Abby K.
I absolutely love this product! The scent is perfect! It's not too strong, but it lasts for quite awhile. It has a nice clean and fresh scent to it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves sprays, especially from bath and body works!
Natalie M.
Concord
Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Natalie M.
One of my fav body spray scents! Its super tropical and rich. More lime than coconut but still so great to bring on vacation with you. Or to be transported to the beach! I love the packaging. I wish the scent lasted longer
Gloria N.
Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Gloria N.
I love using this as a refresher! The smell of coconut and lime go great together! If you need a quick pick me up, the lime smell gives a nice refreshed feeling. While the coconut gives you a warm sweet smell.
Jillian G.
North Wales, PA
this scent is really citrusy and is great for the summer ! i have used this product in the past and the smell is so rich and smells like limes more than coconut . i would totally buy it again ! i really love this scent and would definitely recommend it to anyone who is big on summery scents !
Sarah W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the smell of Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze Fine Fragrance Mist. I’ve been using it for years and received so many compliments on it. I would recommend going to bath & body works and smelling this awesome mist!
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
A great summer minimalist fragrance mist. I love the scent, and it goes well with the coconut lime body scrub from tree hut. The packaging is also super cute, and the scent reminds me of when I went to the bahamas a couple summers ago. I love the scent the price is super reasonable.
ariel S.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my favorite sent from bath and body works..this is perfect for the spring time and smells soooo nice a lovely. .it's very calming and great..I love it
Sunshine P.
Port Angeles, WA
This was the first body spray I ever owned and has since always been a favorite! A little sweet, but that’s how I like it. Have purchased it over and over through the years, whenever I find it!
Shania R.
Henrico, VA
I love this product omg it’s the best. It’s so difficult to find now but anytime they bring it back I’ll buy.
Jenna H.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
This is my favorite scent and I was so upset when they got rid of it. If you have a sensitive nose like me and still like tropical smells this is the perfect scent.