BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Creams Body Lotions - Bath Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze 8.0 oz Body Lotion see more...

• I love coconut scented lotions! Is this a limited edition scent??2 Answers
  • I would love to try this one!! Love bath and body works!!3 Answers
Heather S.
Heather S.
Denmark, WI
This is my favorite lotion to use at school. I keep a travel size in my locker, but I have the full size at home. The lotion moisturizers my hands well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It is a summer scent, but I use it year round because it smells so good. I use it mostly in winter because that's when my hands become unbearably dry and I don't have to put it on again until a few days later. I would recommend this and other scents to my friends
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I have been a Bath and Body Works fan for years. I love all their scents, candies, and more. But, this scents is by far one of my favorites. I have at least 2 and I use them everyday. The scent is so wonder and summery, but the creaminess is perfect. Not to thick, not to thin. Everyone should try it at least once.
Awilda C.
Awilda C.
I absolutely love the smell of this bath body works collection. It met my expectations and it left me smelling wonderful. Very affordable and gentle on my skin. Everyone asked me where I purchased it. Great to wear during summer season. Definitely a great buy, specially since I love the smell of coconut.
Haley J.
Haley J.
St. Paul, Minnesota
I LOVE this lotion. It smells so good, and its nice and light on my skin. I haven't had a reaction to it at all. The size of the bottle is a good size for the price - it's lasted me quite awhile even though I use it after every shower I take!
Marie B.
Marie B.
This is a scent that I have been using for years and continue to love. Once again I wish I had gotten it in their triple moisture formula, just because it feels better on the skin. I have bought this one multiple times though.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Love the smell of this lotion. You can really smell the coconut and lime. Bath & Body Works lotions are not moisturizing at all. They dry out your skin which makes you use more product. Other than that it smells fantastic.
Shayna O.
Shayna O.
Rohnert Park, CA
I'm a big fan of Bath and Body Works, especially during their clearance sales! I stock up!

This is one of those scents that is timeless, I believe. It's sweet and fresh and reminds me of summer. My husband digs it, too!
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Summer in a bottle!! The smell is to die for!! Feels great and lasts forever!!! I have very dry skin and work well for me. Need to reply, but if you get the body cream it will last all day.
Madeline P.
Madeline P.
New Bern, NC
This stuff smells soooo good! One of my favorite summer time scents! They usually have tons of coupons to use in store or online which makes their products super affordable
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Fair Haven, MI
This lotion smells absolutely amazing! The only problem I've run into with the bath and body works lotions are that they sometimes tend to get your hands sticky!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Concord, NH
I would love to try this one!! Love bath and body works!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere, FL
I love coconut scented lotions! Is this a limited edition scent??