BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy Bath Body Works Body Creams Body Lotions - Bath Body Works Coconut Lime Breeze 8.0 oz Body Lotion see more...

• I love coconut scented lotions! Is this a limited edition scent??2 Answers
  • I would love to try this one!! Love bath and body works!!3 Answers
Heather S.
Heather S.
Denmark, WI
This is my favorite lotion to use at school. I keep a travel size in my locker, but I have the full size at home. The lotion moisturizers my hands well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It is a summer scent, but I use it year round because it smells so good. I use it mostly in winter because that's when my hands become unbearably dry and I don't have to put it on again until a few days later. I would recommend this and other scents to my friends
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
I have been a Bath and Body Works fan for years. I love all their scents, candies, and more. But, this scents is by far one of my favorites. I have at least 2 and I use them everyday. The scent is so wonder and summery, but the creaminess is perfect. Not to thick, not to thin. Everyone should try it at least once.
Awilda C.
Awilda C.
I absolutely love the smell of this bath body works collection. It met my expectations and it left me smelling wonderful. Very affordable and gentle on my skin. Everyone asked me where I purchased it. Great to wear during summer season. Definitely a great buy, specially since I love the smell of coconut.
Haley J.
Haley J.
St. Paul, Minnesota
I LOVE this lotion. It smells so good, and its nice and light on my skin. I haven't had a reaction to it at all. The size of the bottle is a good size for the price - it's lasted me quite awhile even though I use it after every shower I take!
Marie B.
Marie B.
This is a scent that I have been using for years and continue to love. Once again I wish I had gotten it in their triple moisture formula, just because it feels better on the skin. I have bought this one multiple times though.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
This light and fruity scented lotion smells so good and feels great on my skin! Not too heavy of a lotion, but gets the job done as a great moisturizer.
Dani L.
Dani L.
This lotion has a tangy lime scent and is moisturizing. I bought it at a local beauty store and would buy it again because it is very effective.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Banks, AL
Anything coconut & beachy is my signature smell. I absolutely adore this scent and I'll probably be going back in a month to buy another bottle!
amy m.
amy m.
Seymour, IN
I love this scent. There lotions don't sink in as well as Tree Hut or The Body Shop, but their scents can't be matched for variety and quality.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Really love this lotions. It smells so nice and is refreshing. The travel size is perfect for on the go or just to have in your purse
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Concord, NH
I would love to try this one!! Love bath and body works!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere, FL
I love coconut scented lotions! Is this a limited edition scent??