Bath & Body Works C.O. Bigelow Winter Lemon No. 1820 Ultra-Soft Body Lotion 10 oz. uploaded by Katerin G.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• "BATH AND BODY WORKS NOURISHING HAND LOTION IS A VERY GOOD VALUE AND IT WORKS AS WELL AS SMELLS GOOD, IT IS LONG LASTING AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO OTHERS" in 9 reviews
kitten C.
What could be more refreshing than this extremely moisturizing body lotion?another fine product from Bath And Body Works!!my skin was so quenched the entire day after applying this body lotion.I have purchased it online many times.I highly recommend trying this exact product from our favorite store!
Farah S.
I absolutely love the C.O Bigelow products and scents. If you love that citrusy lemony smell that can almost open your pores when you smell it then you need this. The lotion is a smidge too watery but it adds such a nice clean softness to your skin and makes you feel lemony fresh! It doesn't smell too perfumey that you start to get a headache. I recommend it.
lexi b.
This time-honored ultra moisturizing cream recipe has been a favorite in our apothecary since 1870! We combine nourishing and skin-brightening Lemon Extracts, super charged with vitamin C, moisturizing Shea Butter and replenishing Kukui Nut Oil so that even the driest skin will stay renewed, soft and supple all day long. Contains active levels of therapeutic apothecary ingredients for the ultimate body cream experience.
Developed by Bigelow chemists
Not tested on animals
Nickole P.
This lotion is amazing! I have an allergy to many perfumes and lotions, so I am always looking for one I can use safely. This one is perfect. I love the natural smell, and the moisture it gives my skin lasts all day. I would recommend this lotion to everyone, but especially to those with a sensitivity to perfumey smells.
La P.
La Feria, TX
This has been one of my best purchases at bbw. When ever guests come over I am sure to get compliments on my hand soap. I have gotten to keep extra to give my guests to take home. I use this every time I go in the bathroom and wash my hands. This is on my buy-list. Plus make it a treat to buy extra.
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
There's mam! Deliciousness I know I know I'm a lemon freak but it smells ridiculously amazing and refreshing. It's also a very unique scent that is long lasting and it doesn't take much. It's very moisturizing a bottle normally last all month.
Gregonnia D.
Jackson, MS
Bigelow products are a luxurious addition to the regular Bath and Bodyworks products. They are a bit more expensive, but worth it for an indulgent treat. I purchase them at my local flagship store. I would highly recommend for the moisture and delicious smell.
Erika M.
Edwardsville, IL
Oh, this is definitely my favorite! It's a lovely smell and it has a wonderfully smooth consistency. Bath & Body works has a lot of different lotions, however this one is definitely my favorite. I would definitely buy this again because it's my favorite!
Kristine D.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
This body lotion smells divine. It has a fresh lemon scent that is not too sweet, but smells fresh and clean. The lotion is very creamy but not greasy and absorbs nicely into the skin while leaving it very soft and moisturized. If you like lemons and soft skin, this is a great product to try!
Ana Nelly G.
Central Falls, RI
I have not try to use no other body lotion only Victoria Secret that's the only one I have tried and I love it the most and for the simple fact that is very inexpensive I love it I love it I love her so much