BY C.O. BIGELOW

Bath & Body Works C.O. Bigelow Lemon Hand Wash 10 oz. Moisture-rich and skin-brightening formula. Our ultra-rich lathering formula combines excellent cleansing with ingredients that moisturize to create the ultimate hand wash. This extraordinary... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works C.O. Bigelow Lemon Hand Wash 10 oz
cortney a.
I absolutely love this product and it's worth the money! A bit pricey but so worth it! It's packaged well with a great label. This is the first time I've used it and will definitely be buying it again.
Ashley R.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite products from bath and body works. The lemon smell is so refreshing and cleansing. I will definitely continue purchasing this product.
Carla D.
Revere, MA
Love the smell of this product. It is just like a fresh lemon, not fake at all. This is one of the only hand soaps I will use. I love that you can buy it at Bath & Body Works or directly from the C.O. Bigelow site as they both usually have a sale. Definitely recommend this to others.
Britni M.
This is my absolute favorite hand soap, especially in the kitchen! Gets any nasty dirt, grease or goop off my hands and leaves them smelling lemony fresh!