BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Angela L.
Angela L.
Baton Rouge, LA
My husband "feels like Channing Tatum and Johnny Depp's live child" when he wears this.

I must say, for a store brand (Bath & Body) cologne I'm very impressed with how manly it makes him smell. I know it's going to be a good day if he puts it in in the morning.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend LOVES this cologne! I always buy it for him every birthday, anniversary, Christmas, etc. it smells amazing and is super strong (in a good way) and sticks around all day which is perfect for my hard working guy.
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I must say I love this for my man. It's not super strong and is a pleasant smell. Bath and body Works have me a sample and we fell in love. Even my picky man enjoys it!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Bought for my boyfriend and he loves it cant get him to wear anything else and a good price
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This cologne spray smells so wonderful I love to smell it on my grandpa he smells so good
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband was gifted this cologne and I really love the scent on him! He hasn't found a favorite until now! The scent lasts a long time but isn't over powering. Go explore this line at Bath and Body because I love all of their other products too!
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034
How much is this cologne?