BY C.O. BIGELOW

Buy on Amazon
Kasey M.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband was gifted this cologne and I really love the scent on him! He hasn't found a favorite until now! The scent lasts a long time but isn't over powering. Go explore this line at Bath and Body because I love all of their other products too!
Angela L.
Baton Rouge, LA
My husband "feels like Channing Tatum and Johnny Depp's live child" when he wears this.

I must say, for a store brand (Bath & Body) cologne I'm very impressed with how manly it makes him smell. I know it's going to be a good day if he puts it in in the morning.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend LOVES this cologne! I always buy it for him every birthday, anniversary, Christmas, etc. it smells amazing and is super strong (in a good way) and sticks around all day which is perfect for my hard working guy.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I must say I love this for my man. It's not super strong and is a pleasant smell. Bath and body Works have me a sample and we fell in love. Even my picky man enjoys it!
Opal M.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this or my dad one year and he really enjoyed it. The scent doesn't last all day, but it was relatively inexpensive of an option versus #TomFord.
Megan C.
Southington, CT
Bought for my boyfriend and he loves it cant get him to wear anything else and a good price
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This cologne spray smells so wonderful I love to smell it on my grandpa he smells so good
member-b9dd89034
How much is this cologne?