Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut 3 Wick Candle 14.5 Ounce 2014 Sweet Shop Collection uploaded by Megan N.Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut 3 Wick Candle 14.5 Ounce 2014 Sweet Shop Collection uploaded by Chelsie H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lauren L.
This is my favorite candle of all time. I keep at least 5 at my house at all times because I never want to run out. It is so amazing. The smell takes over the entire house. It's expensive but worth every penny.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This candle is one of my TOP 2 Favorites from BBW. I buy a ton of candles and products every year from here. People even say I'm a bath and body works candle collector/hoarder. This candle by far is so worth it! The scent is so delicious and so powerful! I can smell it from rooms away! These candles last so long and they make such a great variety of smells. I already have a bunch of these stocked up for winter! I can't get enough of the sales and coupons they offer. I always find myself buying a bunch at once. Take advantage of candle sales and coupons and you can't go wrong ! Definitely a bath and body works lover!
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I am not even kidding when I say that this is my favorite candle scent of all time. It smells incredible and fills the whole house. I am a huge fan of all Bath and Body works candles, but this one is on another level.
Makenzie B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite scent! It makes your home smell like the cinnamon almond makers in the mall. I buy 4 every year when they come out. Always buy on sale though, otherwise they are overpriced.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
This is my current, and favorite scent by bath and body works. It goes a long way and leaves my skin very clean and scented. This doesn't make me dried out which is a huge benefit.
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
This is an overall good quality candle. I enjoyed the smell at first but got overwhelmed by how strong and sweet the candle was after burning it a few different times. If you want something very strong and sweet smelling, I would recommend this candle, but otherwise find a more subtle candle from B&BW.
Krysten H.
Fenton
This is the greatest smelling candle of all time! It smells so good that you want to take a bite! I wish they didn't get rid of them at the end of the season!
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Smells so yummy and lasts forever! I love Bath and Body Works candles so much and always stock up during their big sales.
Jennifer P.
Mccutcheon Field, NC
Hands down one of my favorite scents. Literally smells like there's a dessert baking in your house!
Absolutely love this candle. It smells so delicious that it makes me crave mini doughnuts.