Bath & Body Works® Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut 3-Wick Candle

by Bath & Body Works

Is this a seasonal candle? If so what season can I buy this
Does this have a similar scent to the Almond Scent?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoFL
OH MY GOODNESS!! This is the absolute best smelling candle I have ever owned. I found it at one of their semi annuals sales and I fell absolutely in love. Unfortunately it was the last one at my local B&BW. I have gone everywhere looking for another but I can’t seem to find it. It’s also sold out online! I’ll definitely be restocking as soon as I find it again!
9 months agoMilford, CT
If you want your home to smell like a fall bakery, then this candle is for you. For a low price you can have this amazing candle that burns for hours and has a wonderful scent throw. I recommend this candle to all candle lovers.
2 years ago
This is my favorite candle of all time. I keep at least 5 at my house at all times because I never want to run out. It is so amazing. The smell takes over the entire house. It's expensive but worth every penny.
3 years agoPittsburgh, PA
This candle is one of my TOP 2 Favorites from BBW. I buy a ton of candles and products every year from here. People even say I'm a bath and body works candle collector/hoarder. This candle by far is so worth it! The scent is so delicious and so powerful! I can smell it from rooms away! These candles last so long and they make such a great variety of smells. I already have a bunch of these stocked up for winter! I can't get enough of the sales and coupons they offer. I always find myself buying a bunch at once. Take advantage of candle sales and coupons and you can't go wrong ! Definitely a bath and body works lover!
3 years agoSteelville , MO
I am not even kidding when I say that this is my favorite candle scent of all time. It smells incredible and fills the whole house. I am a huge fan of all Bath and Body works candles, but this one is on another level.
3 years agoJacksonville, FL
This is my favorite scent! It makes your home smell like the cinnamon almond makers in the mall. I buy 4 every year when they come out. Always buy on sale though, otherwise they are overpriced.
3 years agoBuffalo, NY
This is my current, and favorite scent by bath and body works. It goes a long way and leaves my skin very clean and scented. This doesn't make me dried out which is a huge benefit.
2 years agoBowling Green, OH
This is an overall good quality candle. I enjoyed the smell at first but got overwhelmed by how strong and sweet the candle was after burning it a few different times. If you want something very strong and sweet smelling, I would recommend this candle, but otherwise find a more subtle candle from B&BW.
2 years agoFenton, MI
This is the greatest smelling candle of all time! It smells so good that you want to take a bite! I wish they didn't get rid of them at the end of the season!
8 months ago
Never heard or seen this candle. Like to know is it sweet, how strong it is and how long the smell last after you put out.