BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Christmas Cookies Body Lotion Shea Butter Vitamin E 8 Oz

Bath & Body Works Christmas Cookies Body Lotion Shea Butter Vitamin E 8 Oz

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Christmas Cookies Body Lotion Shea Butter Vitamin E 8 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Bath & Body Works Christmas Cookies Body Lotion Shea Butter Vitamin E 8 Oz uploaded by Terry W.
This is a good #body lotion. I love the lecture of this #lotion. It is very #gentle and the smell stays on for #several hours after#applying it. I do not like the smell of it. It is way to #sweet smelling for me and that's why l gave it three stars. If you really like #sweet #smelling body lotion than this is the #body lotion for you. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterry63
Angela  S.
Bath & Body Works Christmas Cookies Body Lotion Shea Butter Vitamin E 8 Oz uploaded by Angela  S.
I saw this online and had to try it, and as the name says Christmas cookies it smells just like them. Its fragrance is like a vanilla cookie. I love it and had to get if for my daughter as well. So YUMMY! I receive a lot of compliments and whole heartedly recommend if you like a sweet fragrance 🎅❤ I even purchased the mist so both together are amazing!
Genevieve C.
dexter
Bath & Body Works Christmas Cookies Body Lotion Shea Butter Vitamin E 8 Oz uploaded by Genevieve C.
I love love love this lotion! It really keeps my hand soft and smooth for a long period of time and also smells amazing!Bath & Body Works Christmas Cookies Body Lotion Shea Butter Vitamin E 8 Oz
Natalie M.
Concord
Bath & Body Works Christmas Cookies Body Lotion Shea Butter Vitamin E 8 Oz uploaded by Natalie M.
Soo surgary sweet! Literally you turn into a sugar cookie after using this! I use it after my showers daily. I love this scent so much for all year round. I bought multiple bottles because it smells so good! I love the cute packaging.
Bria M.
Fairfield, CA
1,029 reviews
Honestly at first I did not care for this scent. I thought it was super strong but definitely smelled like a Christmas cookie. I have come to start liking the scent more recently after learning the right things to pair it with. I usually use it after showering with Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath and the two go great together.
Jakelyn  F.
Phoenix, AZ
This lotion smells just like Christmas cookies when you're barely baking them they're coming out of the oven I love it they leave my skin soft I have the Smell all day long highly do recommended
Marissa T.
NY
Bath & Body Works Christmas Cookies Body Lotion Shea Butter Vitamin E 8 Oz uploaded by Marissa T.
Last Christmas I received this body lotion and it still smells DELICIOUS! It doesn’t have the same vanilla scent as Vanilla bean Noel, this lotion has more of a warm vanilla kind of scent! This lotion also has less of a sweet scent (which is great if you don’t like sugary scents!) I would highly recommend this holiday lotion!
Lois P.
So Bath and Body works used to carry a really yummy smelling scent called Tutti Dolce Sugar Wafer and this is what this scent reminds me of. Its not 100 percent the same but very close. I love the Christmas Cookie scent so much. It smelld so good.
AshleyNicole C.
Winamac, IN
Bath & Body Works Christmas Cookies Body Lotion Shea Butter Vitamin E 8 Oz uploaded by AshleyNicole C.
This lotion is addicting. The smell is so accurate, it makes me think of the Christmas cookies we used to have when I was a kid. The hint of almond is strong, but not overbearing. The formula is great, it doesn’t feel greasy or watery. The glitter label is so cute. I have already been recommending this product to others.
Olena I.
Red Deer, AB
Bath & Body Works Christmas Cookies Body Lotion Shea Butter Vitamin E 8 Oz uploaded by Olena I.
I’m a fan of lotions from «Bath & Body Works!» This #lotion #Bath & Body Works has a very tasty flavour of Christmas pastries and cookies. It is perfectly applied to the body, nourishes and makes your skin incredibly smooth. The flavour on the body lasts a long time.

Looking for your answer?