BY BATH & BODY WORKS #22 in Body Wash

NEW & Improved! Shower Gel NOW WITH SHEA! Bath & Body Works exclusive formula is now enriched with Shea Butter, making it the richest, bubbliest lather that gives you softer, cleaner skin.

• Like my post and I like your👍 let help💪 each other girls😀 Bath & ...4 Answers
  • Which Type Bath and Body Works of Product do you like best?Shower...6 Answers
  • Does the scent lady all day ? I've been wondering this because I ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "If anyone does have sensitive skin I would not advise using the scented bath and body works gels regularly, but they are a perfect shower treat when you want to feel fresh and smell amazing!" in 127 reviews
  • "im absolutely in love with this shower gel the smell stays and is strong but its a beautiful smell its even better if you have all of the other Japanese cherry blossom products lotion body spray and purfume yummy" in 104 reviews
  • "I fell in love with B&BW years ago, using their Sweet Pea fragrance mist that i got in my stocking from 'Santa' one year." in 85 reviews
  • "I've been using Bath and Bodyworks shower gel for years I will never stop using their products there's so many different scents for different times of the year and I just love their products they smell fantastic" in 78 reviews
  • "Bath and Body Works shower gels smell great and last a long time, but after going to Wal-Mart I ahve found that the scents at bath and body works aren't as good as your traditional fruity showe gel/body wash from the drugstore or supermarket." in 59 reviews
Rachel C.
Pahrump, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Bath and Body products. My favorite gifts to receive are lotions, body sprays and soaps. And I love variety....something for every occasion. [product:victoria's-secret-lost-in-fantasy-body-mist-8.4-oz/250-ml---fragrance-body-spray] [product:bath-&-body-works-cherry-blossom-shower-gel] Body Lotion Bath and Body Works Dancing Waters Pleasure 8 Oz (Pack of 2)
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Other more...
I love all of the Bath and Body Works shower gels and lotions. They work really well, leave the skin super soft and the scent of then lingers well throughout the day on the skin.

This is a crisp and bubbly floral scent. It is pretty true to that cherry blossom scent. This is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Other more...
I legally like Bath & Body works shower gels, I love trying different types of shower gels & this one is one of my favourites. I feel refreshed after using its it doesn’t leave behind any residues & leave my skin feeling clean & smooth. I am definitely buying bath & body works shower gels again !
jennifer w.
Review for: And Warm Vanilla Sugar Signature Collection New Packagin more...
I love Bath & Body Warm Vanilla Sugar collection I use my shower gel every single time I shower when I run out I go right back up to the store and get more. I love the way that it makes me smell and it makes my skin super-soft I will definitely keep buying it as long as they keep selling!
Jordan M.
Review for: Other more...
This is one of the few scents from Bath & Body Works that I've bought repeatedly because I actually like it. It smells really good. However, I wish you got more for the price, because you tend not to get a lot from these bottles. I would buy it again if presented the opportunity.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is definitely an amazing smell. It is a very rich smell that will make your entire house filled with the aroma. My skin felt verysoft after use it and this is definitely a trusted brand.I even use this as a bubble bath quite often because I love to soak in their products.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
Review for: Other more...
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers as good or better than other body washes. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. Bath & Body Works® Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
Adissa B.
I LOVE BATH AND BODY WORKS BODY WASH SO MUCH! The scents are so nice and calming. Cherry blossom is one of my personal favs I just love the fragrance. Not these body washes have there pros and cons, for instance they can be very drying but they make really good make up remover cleansers too.
Amanda K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Bath and Body Works, body wash for multiple reasons. I must say before I begin, that they are $12.50 so it is pretty pricey but you should always be on the look out for the deals. Many times throughout the year, this company sells their body washes for $6. A steal. Even better? provide your email for $10 off $30. Not only are they amazing scents, the scent stays permanent on your body for hours and they are perfect holiday and birthday gifts!
Shari W.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other more...
I love all the Bath & Body Works shower gels I've used.  They have a concentrated scent that stays after the shower.  You also don't need to use a lot, a little goes a lot farther than cheaper brands - making it a great value. The bottle is easy to handle in the shower.  It's mild enough to use on dry skin, although it's not extra moisturizing.  Cherry Blossom is a perfect scent for Spring.
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is your favorite classic scent? (meaning not limited edition)
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
What is your favorite scent from the Signature Collection?
Amber A.
Fayetteville, AR
I like Japanese Cherry Blossom but I am afriad to try any other product. They all smell not so great when they are in the bottle. Too strong for me I guess. Which is the best flower smelling shower gel?
Catori L.
Whats your favorite scent?
Jamie R.
Riverdale, NJ
Which type of product do you like best? shower gel? lotion? body lotion? etc..