BY BATH & BODY WORKS #17 in Body Wash

NEW & Improved! Shower Gel NOW WITH SHEA! Bath & Body Works exclusive formula is now enriched with Shea Butter, making it the richest, bubbliest lather that gives you softer, cleaner skin.

• Like my post and I like your👍 let help💪 each other girls😀 Bath & ...3 Answers
  • Which Type Bath and Body Works of Product do you like best?Shower...6 Answers
  • Does the scent lady all day ? I've been wondering this because I ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "If anyone does have sensitive skin I would not advise using the scented bath and body works gels regularly, but they are a perfect shower treat when you want to feel fresh and smell amazing!" in 127 reviews
  • "im absolutely in love with this shower gel the smell stays and is strong but its a beautiful smell its even better if you have all of the other Japanese cherry blossom products lotion body spray and purfume yummy" in 104 reviews
  • "I fell in love with B&BW years ago, using their Sweet Pea fragrance mist that i got in my stocking from 'Santa' one year." in 85 reviews
  • "I've been using Bath and Bodyworks shower gel for years I will never stop using their products there's so many different scents for different times of the year and I just love their products they smell fantastic" in 78 reviews
  • "Bath and Body Works shower gels smell great and last a long time, but after going to Wal-Mart I ahve found that the scents at bath and body works aren't as good as your traditional fruity showe gel/body wash from the drugstore or supermarket." in 59 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells exactly as you would expect it to with a cherry blossom scent. Its floral and sweet whike still smelling young but not immature. It doesn't smell at all like an old lady and its not powdery at all.
Its very feminine and pretty. It smells like spring on the prettiest day you've ever seen. It evokes a feeling of calm and makes you feel girly and pretty. The scent lasts all day.
As a body wash its amazing. It lathers up into a really sudsy soap that cleans really well and makes me feel like I stay clean for a while. It makes me feel cleaner than your average body washes without drying you out at all.
The scent lasts for hours after your shower or bath as well.
It sudses up so well I like to use a little as a bubble bath as well.
The bottle is travel friendly. It has an open and close cap with a push cap where you push up and down and a small hole on the inside where you hold upside down and squeeze the bottle and dispense. The hole is small enough that its easy to get a precise amount and not be wasteful so you can make this last a long time since a little goes a very long way.
The plastic bottle is sturdy and very travel friendly as the entire thing is secure. Its also clear so you can see exactly how much you have left. The outer label is pretty enough that it looks great in your shower too.
I definitely recommend to anyone who loves a more feminine but clean scent or anyone who could use a little stress relief and to be honest who of us doesn't?
Its not much more costly than drugstore with how long this can last. And the ingredients and unique scent are much more luxe than anything you will find at Wal-Mart. Not to mention they are always holding a sale where you can get these products for a lot cheaper than full price.
Don't miss out. You will love it.
Cheryl F.
Birmingham, AL
I love Bath and Body Works Pearberry Lotion and Body Wash. The smell is so fresh and clean. It is not overpowering. I always get asked what I am wearing when I have used this. The only problem I have with it is that it is a retired scent and you can't get it at the stores. Only at certain times. I recommend this sent to everyone that ask me about it.
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
Review for: Other
I love bath and body works products because they smell great and actually work. I use it every time I shower. It leaves my body feeling clean and so smooth, there is no residue like there is with other body soaps. I buy it time and time again, I just wish it was a little more affordable
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
I love Bath & Body works products period but my favorite is the Cherry Blossom. I love the shower gel, body spray, lotion..all of it. Everyone knows Bath & Body Works is my CRUSH! [product:bath-&-body-works-cherry-blossom-shower-gel]
Amanda K.
Parrish, FL
I love Bath and Body Works, body wash for multiple reasons. I must say before I begin, that they are $12.50 so it is pretty pricey but you should always be on the look out for the deals. Many times throughout the year, this company sells their body washes for $6. A steal. Even better? provide your email for $10 off $30. Not only are they amazing scents, the scent stays permanent on your body for hours and they are perfect holiday and birthday gifts!
Sarah K.
Arlington, VA
Cherry blossom is one of my go to fresh , sweet smelling scents. If you are looking for a body wash smell that lasts I wouldn't recommend this but if you're just looking to enhance your shower experience with a good aroma this is a great scent! I also recommend this scent for their hand lotion and hand sanitizer! It is a very sweet scent though so if you're looking for something more sensual this is not a good choice for you.
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
I am in love with all things Bath and body works, but the one thing I wish were true about their body washes is, I wish it was long lasting as far as the scent is concerned.  I have received all of my bath and body works products as gifts (how lucky am I?) so I can't really say it's too expensive but I am aware that there are sales that go around every now and then and who doesn't love a good sale?
Marisa R.
Wellness Guru Expert
My skin gets super dry and I need a lot of moisturizer, with that said, this doesn't work well for me. It smells great and lathers well, I feel clean after using it but it doesn't provide the moisture I need. It's also expensive compared to how small the bottle is. I have gotten it on sale though which is nice but if I buy, it's usually only during the summer since i'm MUCH drier in the winter months.
Khadijah M.
I love Bath &Body Works, I pretty much purchase all of my fragrances from there, other than that I strictly use Dove and I purchase that from Target. But I give this a 2 star rating because I am not a fan of the Japanese Cherry Blossom. I know it is a favorite by most but the scent is just not for me and and that's okay. Bt I do love the store.
Sarah A.
Logan, WV
This isn't my favorite shower product, but it's not at the bottom of the list either. It smells glorious and does it's job. It doesn't make my skin as soft as either of my preferred brands (Olay and St. Ives.)

But if you're looking for a cute product that smells great don't be afraid to try this one out.
Blanca C.
What is your favorite classic scent? (meaning not limited edition)
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
What is your favorite scent from the Signature Collection?
Amber A.
Fayetteville, AR
I like Japanese Cherry Blossom but I am afriad to try any other product. They all smell not so great when they are in the bottle. Too strong for me I guess. Which is the best flower smelling shower gel?
Catori L.
Whats your favorite scent?
Jamie R.
Riverdale, NJ
Which type of product do you like best? shower gel? lotion? body lotion? etc..