BY BATH & BODY WORKS

DG Baby's baby oil is made with high-grade mineral oil to form a silky barrier that prevents excess moisture loss. It's been dermatologist and allergy tested, is hypoallergenic, and it's great for both mom and baby! DG Baby baby oil Mild formula is dermatologist and allergy tested Pure mineral oil forms a silky barrier to prevent excess moisture loss Hypoallergenic 20 fl oz (591 mL)

• Do they still sell this product in stores?1 Answers
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
yeah i we were eating it all right then we went go back ahead and put the toilet and then stuff to go to eat the food was is super cute and the kids are going to come get you guys to come home and get them done and get them out of your ii
Stormi T.
Greensboro , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is awesome! I absolutely love the smell. The cherry blossom is my favorite scent by far. Nice light lotion that moisturizers good without being oily. Will definitely buy again. Great value for the price.
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Of all the classic Bath & Body Works scents, cherry blossom is my absolute favorite. The light, summery smell is so feminine without being overpowering. Often, self-tanning lotions have a strange after-smell to them that completely turns me off to a product, but this lotion does not have it at all. I am extremely careful about sun exposure, so I do not have much color naturally. The slow-building color of this lotion is very natural looking and subtle. Overall, I am very pleased with this product and I will continue to use it.
Krista A.
Arlington, TX
I love the smell of this lotion. I can actually say it lasts on your body all day. Even though my husband hates this smell, I still love it. I buy this product from bath and body works and I usually get it as a gift. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves the smell of cherry blossom.
Brooke L.
Las Vegas
My favorite smell from bath and body works, not overwhelmingly strong. Keeps my skin moisturized for hours. Good value for the price, especially when paired with other products, when they're running sales. I always recommend this scent when asked what my favorite bath and body lotion is.
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Gradual-tan Body Lotion is so good. It smells good. It has different secants and it don't cost much. I love using this lotion. Also comes in different sizes. This is a really good lotion to use if you have natural skin.
Kareena S.
EL PASO, TX
Anyone who truly knows me knows that I'm obsessed with the cherry blossom scent! Such a beautiful smell! Very soft and gentle, not too harsh or perfumated at all. Love love love it! There's other brands that try to do there products in this scent and it's a complete fail, this one hits it spot on! Would definitely recommend
Honah T.
Oakland , CA
Great lotion! I like the smell more than the other products I have tried that have a nasty smell to them. I don't think I used it frequently enough because I didn't notice much of a tan (or maybe I'm just doomed to be pale).
Sara E.
Lodi, CA
Smells and feels really good on the skin. I love this whole like of products. Its not to heavy and doesn't give me a headache! The smell lasts a long time and doesn't feel oily on my hands.
Samantha N.
Minot, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not overly thrilled with this lotion. The scent was very strong. Almost overwhelming. The lotion didn't seem to add much moisture to my skin or any color. Defiantly don't plan on buying this again.
Nicole R.
kalamazoo, MI
Do they still sell this product in stores?