Bath & Body Works® Cherry Almond Shortbread Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Melissa H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap~ Cherry Almond Shortbread~ 8.75 fl oz / 259 ml. 1 Bottle.

Gentle Foaming Hand Soap- 8.75 Fl Oz. / 259 mL
Cherry Almond Shortbread: A blend of golden shortbread with candied Bing cherries and toasted almonds.
Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft, smooth and lightly scented!
Not Tested on Animals

Alison C.
I am obsessed with this scent! The scent lingers quite a while after you use it. This scent would also make a great lotion and/or body spray. I have a feeling this particular scent is discontinued because I can no longer find it on the Bath & Body Works website. I'm hoping to hit the outlet store to see if I can stock up!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® Cherry Almond Shortbread Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
annie g.
Monticello, MN
I stocked up on this soap a couple years ago just in case they discontinued it because I am obsessed. I love fall/winter and the scent of this soap gives me all the feels so it's typically in our bathroom September through February! I love that it's foam because it's easier to lather and it's pretty inexpensive if you buy it during sales weekends at Bath & Body Works. Seriously the best smelling soap i've ever used!
Melissa R.
Adel, IA
I'm obsessed with Cherry Almond flavor and smelling things. This smells so good that I want to eat my hands afterward. That is not recommended. you don't want to eat your hands. But you do want to try this scent of hand soap, the hand sanitizer is great too.
Jen W.
Penn, PA
I love this stuff, I only wish they had the moisturizing formula. I can smell all of the separate notes in the scent. I've bought multiple bottles, and for cheap on sale.
Erica P.
Huntington, WV
I like this soap of the smell but it leaves my hands feeling dry. I bought this soap at bath and body works. I only used it a couple of times. It is very easy to use just pump the top to get the foam hand soap.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL
Oh my heavens!!! The smell is to die for. And it leaves your hands feeling clean and the smell lingers forever. Did I mention the smell??? This is my favorite Christmas sent.
Kayenat H.
Irwin, PA
smells amazing and I hope they bring it back this xmas! i love this so much! try it, you wont regret it! all the handsoaps from the brand it amazing!
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
I love love love this entire brands foaming soap line. I use them at my place of business and also my personal home. As well as give them as gifts.
Selena B.
Tacoma, WA
I love Bath and Body Works products especially their holiday scents. The foaming hand soaps leave your hands germ free and smelling great.