Skin CareBody CareBath & Body Works
Champagne Toast Ultra Shea Body Cream

Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Ultra Shea Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

A cheers-worthy spritzer of bubbly champagne, sparkling berries & juicy tangerine in our 24-hour moisturizing cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Ultra Shea Body Cream!
Kymeisha F.
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Kymeisha F.
The packaging so beautiful 😍 and the actual product I love it. Smells amazing last awhile and thick. Definitely worth the money.
Kelsey L.
Vlg Of Lakewd, IL
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Kelsey L.
Really didn’t expect to like this as much much as I did! I’m not the biggest fan of scented body products since they can sometimes give me headaches but it’s this has a nice clean sent. It’s not super heavily and is super moisturizing which has been great since it the air has been so dry lately. Would definitely recommend! :)
Bella R.
Las Vegas, NV
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Bella R.
I really love this one it smells amazing. It’s not too strong for me since I am sensitive to scent, but this one is very light and stays on for long. I really want to buy the whole collection of Champagne toast. I Definitely need to try the shower gel and see if it lingers even more.
Casha Le' W.
Memphis, TN
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Casha Le' W.
I have used A LOT of body cream and perfume but this is my favoriteeee! I was in bath and body works just smelling their products. When I smelt the champagne toast I instantly fell in love. I told my mom who was with me at the time this is what I'm buying. I dropped everything else and brought the champagne toast. When I put this on nobody can tell me anything! I always received compliments on smelling good or they ask what is that lotion/perfume I am wearing.
Ana E.
Gaithersburg, MD
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Ana E.
Purchased at: Sephora
It product smell and it is perfect like feel it in my body I would like to buy other one and I really recommend all products in #bathandbody
Sheila M.
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Sheila M.
I love being moisturized and the scent of this lotion is very gentle. I love the way the product applies great to my skin. Its such a good lotion, there’s never something bad with bath & body works products! 100% recommend!
hange Z.
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by hange Z.
This lotion leaves the skin so smooth, plus it smells so so good! Definitely recommend getting.
Noely T.
Allentown, PA
I adore this scent! It's such a bright, fresh, sweet and happy one! LOVE. Top favorite for sure :D I really like how I feel wearing it, too. I hope they keep this around for a long time; I'll definitely continue to buy it. The formula is amazing as well. So moisturizing!
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
This is my top favorite scents that Bath and body works has. Will be purchasing it again soon. I do however wish it weren’t quite so expensive. I ran out already. Would apply it twice a day. Morning and night.
lauren-bailey
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by lauren-bailey
This smells so citrusy and just amazing. This product combined with the champagne sugar cubes from JOONXMON from target amazing it’s so good. The scent is long lasting and very moisturizing compared to the other lotions that aren’t ultra Shea.

Looking for your answer?