BeautySkinSkin CareBath & Body Works
Champagne Toast Travel Size Shower Gel

Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Travel Size Shower Gel

by Bath & Body Works

A cheers-worthy spritzer of bubbly champagne, sparkling berries & juicy tangerine in a rich, bubbly lather

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Travel Size Shower Gel!
Ale M.
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Travel Size Shower Gel uploaded by Ale M.
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Travel Size Shower Gel uploaded by Ale M.
Love it! smells good! perfect to carry to go out and keep in a bag. Amazing for airplane. and the hair is super soft [product:bath-&-body-works-champagne-toast-travel-size-shower-gel]
Diana P.
Panorama City, CA
Love this scent so much I am literally bathing with it!! I was a bit hesitant to bathe with this but it leaves me feeling clean and smelling gorgeous!
MariaPaula M.
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Travel Size Shower Gel uploaded by MariaPaula M.
Huele riquísimo es perfecto para viajes me gusta mucho su textura y su olor se los recomiendo y tienes vitaminas

Looking for your answer?