Bath & Body Works® Champagne Toast Sparkling Bellini Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Candice S.Bath & Body Works® Champagne Toast Sparkling Bellini Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by isabel m.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Limited Edition Fine Fragrance Mist 8oz/236ml; Cheers to a sparkling blend of pink champagne, golden nectarine & sugared musk; Conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance; Carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage; Spritz over skin for a scent-sational way to fragrance all day

B C.
State College, PA
I got this as a Christmas gift last year and figured it within the first two months. I absolutely love the scent and it is apparently very long lasting. I've been unable to find this in any stores near me which is pretty disappointing but it quickly became one of my favorite winter fragrances!
Candice S.
Aurora
Got this for Christmas and I am usually one for the warmer baked smells but I have had so many compliments on this fragrance @BathandBodyWorks. This scent stays with me all day, it’s a nice and light scent and not over powering.
Sara H.
Albany, OR
Oh my goddess I am in LOVE with this product. It smells so delicious I just want to bathe in it. Surprisingly enough I found this product through my teenaged brother that loves it so much he had gotten a bottle of it from a girl at school and even he wears it haha.
Gillian B.
Mills River
Wonderful scent that lingers for a while, lasted even longer if you apply lotion to your neck and wrists before spraying! I’ve gotten compliments every time I’ve worn it, definitely a wonderful product and I recommend it to anyone and everyone!
isabel m.
I love the way this smells. The fragrance is not to strong like most perfumes. I can put it on knowing no ones gonna choke fron the scent.
teresa c.
Atlanta GA
Love this scent - its one of my favorites. Feminine but subtle and just perfect for any occasion! It is just beautifully crafted to smell perfect.