BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Champagne Toast Sparkling Bellini 8oz Body Lotion Fr Sh

Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Sparkling Bellini 8oz Body Lotion Fr Sh

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Sparkling Bellini 8oz Body Lotion Fr Sh!
Vaniya M.
Tampa
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Sparkling Bellini 8oz Body Lotion Fr Sh uploaded by Vaniya M.
I liked the lotion so much, that I went back and got the whole set. The smell is so strong and bold, I love it. It makes me so happy that it fills my home every day. I am so glad I have the entire line. It’s so good.
Suzana P.
Modesto, CA
I dont like many bath and body works scents but Champagne Toast is the best fragrance out there. This lotion smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling so soft with just a small amount. Love to apply after a shower to keep that great scent all day!
Dorinda C.
Tampa, FL
My absolute favorite smell at bath and body works , when you put the lotion on the fragrance lingers and smells amazing. The lotion feels amazing and gets away the ash and absorbs into the skin without a greasy feel. I wish it would last all day but that’s the only down it last a while but not all day , still amazing
blythe M.
Sheridan
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Sparkling Bellini 8oz Body Lotion Fr Sh uploaded by blythe M.
So a lil background info: I have really sensitive skin. And my skin gets really irritated at the smallest things. (Like scented products) but this... makes my skin so smooth and look AMAZING!! Honestly life changing. I’m in loveeeeee!
Julie J.
Norwalk, CT
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Sparkling Bellini 8oz Body Lotion Fr Sh uploaded by Julie J.
This was a Christmas present given to me by two family friends of mine his mom and her son and I do love it and the scent is amazing. I love it so much and that is for real and it makes me skin feel great. I dont get many presents like this at all. I cant afford to buy this Body Lotion for myself. I have just been going through alot of medical issues and that does not help
EMILY T.
Ontario
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Sparkling Bellini 8oz Body Lotion Fr Sh uploaded by EMILY T.
This is my all time favorite ! Girls you need these. It smells so good!!. The moisture is amazing
San I.
Jamaica, NY
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I have dry skin and this is my go to lotion after a shower. It smells SOOO amazing as it’s both light and sweet. The scent lingers for a long time I highly recommend.
Brianna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite scent from bath and body! It smells amazing!!! I buy this again every time I run out!
Tania P.
New Rochelle, NY
[product:bath-&-body-works-champagne-toast-sparkling-bellini-8oz-body-lotion-fr-sh] I love this fragrance is perfect, I use this everyday for my legs and smell perfect 👌
Yolotzin B.
Merced, CA
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Sparkling Bellini 8oz Body Lotion Fr Sh uploaded by Yolotzin B.
The fragrance is amazing. It’s inexpensive and works really good. Leaves my skin soft

Looking for your answer?