Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Single Wick Candle

The scent of Bubbly Champagne, Sparkling Berries & Juicy Tangerine in the room-filling fragrance of our Single Wick Candle with Essential Oils

Ésta Marca es Maravillosa, pero son Duraderas sus Velas Aromáticas?
Is this scent strong?
How long do these burn for?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Single Wick Candle!
Melissa M.
Peabody, MA
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Single Wick Candle uploaded by Melissa M.
Aaaahh this is my favorite candle scent from bath & body works. The smell is champagne, berries and tangerine. I do only purchase them when they're on sale as they're a bit pricey. Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Single Wick Candle
Shakeina W.
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Single Wick Candle uploaded by Shakeina W.
I love this candle. It's a mellow sweet scent that fills the air even when the flame is blown out. This candle burns slow and even, definitely worth the money if you're into candles.
Reagan P.
concord
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Single Wick Candle uploaded by Reagan P.
i’m obsessed with his candle I probably have two of them in my drawer right now! this is probably the best at the bath and Bodyworks smells and I love it so much I also have the perfume and it works so well and it lasts all day!
Jazmin T.
Oklahoma
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Single Wick Candle uploaded by Jazmin T.
This candle was amazing loved the smell it went throughout my whole room loved pro is the smell con is that I didn’t buy a bigger one
Whitney K.
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Single Wick Candle uploaded by Whitney K.
This is more so for white barn as a wholeI really love candles and bath and body works! But I have to say white barn candles from B&bw to me are not the best. They smell good but they don't have near as much throw as the b&bw candles them self. I have learned that you don't get near the sent from them as the others. If you don't like the real strong sent but more of the faint sent of a candle then these are great. They are not strong at all but do give off sent and it don't last as the others do. Bath & Body Works Cactus Blossom Single Wick Candle
Jessica S.
Canfield, OH
I adore Bath & Body Works candles! This scent has been a favorite for years (in all forms). It’s nostalgic every winter for me! I love that it has three wicks which produces a strong scent throughout the room. Also, side note, my new favorite candle scent was one I got from them last year called The Perfect Autumn. I hope that one returns this year because it was PERFECTION!!
stephanie E.
Salem, OR
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Single Wick Candle uploaded by stephanie E.
Omgosh this candle is beyond Heaven. I would describe it as a fruity Captain crunch type smell. Possibly mixed berries... But I love it. Please comment below what you would describe this smell. Champagne Toast nothing but pure yum
Gianna S.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
my favorite perfume scent turned into a candle. could not have asked for better. i love that bath and body makes these
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
I love how light feminine and fresh this candle smells. It’s definitely one of my favorites. Highly recommend.
Heather L.
Joliet, IL
This Winter Candy Apple candle has always been my favorite scent during the winter time! I have absolutely no complaints about it and it never gets old. I would pay the price and recommend this 24/7!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosa C.
Morris, IL
il y a 3 ans
Kaylea S. il y a 8 mois
this is the best candle ever! it smells so good!! I usually wait to see if it goes on sale since the 3 wick are expensive, but this scent is seriously the greatest!!