Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Shower Gel

by Bath & Body Works

A cheers-worthy spritzer of pink champagne, black currant chambord, sparkling nectarine & sugared musk in a rich, bubbly lather

Does the smell stay on the skin after a shower?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Shower Gel!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Shower Gel uploaded by Laura E.
I love all Bath&Body Works body washes. They smell fabulous and I love that there is such a variety of scents to choose from. Champagne Toast smells sweet and kinda fruity in my opinion and I love it. My skins feels clean and smells great after I use it. I would recommend to everyone.
Chrissy C.
Logan
I love Bath & Body Works products. They have such a selection of smells and products. They are reasonably priced and have the best sales. You have to check out the store if you haven't already.
Shayla S.
New Castle, PA
This smells so good it’s one of my new favorites from bath and body works smells fruity I highly recommend.
Jami K.
Athol, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Out of all the bath and body works scents, this one is my absolute favorite. I have been using both the shower gel and the body lotion in this scent for a couple years now and get compliments on how good they smell them all the time!
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,243 reviews
This smells pretty good, and love Bath and Body Works Shower Gels. I always use a fragrance free soap to wash my body with, and then pair it with a good smelling shower gel for a nice refreshing smell. Great fruity and bubbly scent, very girly. I will say it's not my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works, but it is a lovely scent. Recommend.
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
I love Bath and Body Works body wash! It’s gentle on the skin and this scent is amazing! I love Champagne Toast in the candles so I gave this a try and it’s heavenly just as the candles. I would recommend this scent!
Juliana P.
Stratford, CT
I use this product a lot in the shower, it makes my skin feel very smooth and not hard and bumpy, but it also makes me smell so good. I would definitely recommend any shower gels from bath and body works.
Madeline H.
I do not like the bath and body works lotion formula, it isn’t my favourite, and it doesn’t provide me enough hydration personally. That being said, this scent is so nice. I adore this scent and get compliments whenever I wear it.
Alicia T.
Vassar
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! Such a pretty smell, not too strong. Makes my skin feel smooth & so soft! Could have more moisturizing factors into it, however it’s still one of my top favorites!
Chinesha C.
Columbus
Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Shower Gel uploaded by Chinesha C.
I Love The Sent So Much It Leaves You Skin Silky Soft & Smelling Amazingly Good I Recommend It To All Ladies