Bath & Body Works

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This is my go to scent from Bath and Body Works! I prefer to use the lotion after my shower and body cream prior to getting dressed for the day. My skin used to appear dehydrated, itchy, and red. Now my skin is super soft, free of rough or dry patches, and looks well hydrated and taken care of.
5 / 5
Love it so much. My go to scent, it’s amazing and makes you feel beautiful and clean. Gives you the good satisfaction. Love the new packaging as well and the price is great.
5 / 5
I recently stumbled upon Bath and Body Works' Champagne Toast fragrance, and oh my stars, it's an absolute dream come true! From the moment I spritzed it on, I was transported to a glamorous soirée filled with joyous laughter and sparkling toasts. The scent is a delightful concoction of effervescent champagne bubbles mingling with the juiciest burst of berries. It's like wrapping yourself in a cozy blanket of celebration and happiness! The balance between sweetness and freshness is impeccable, creating an alluring aroma that captivates everyone around me. Not only does Champagne Toast smell heavenly, but it also lingers beautifully throughout the day. I've received countless compliments, and people often ask about the delightful fragrance I'm wearing. It's almost as if I'm wearing an enchanting aura of sophistication and bliss wherever I go. Additionally, the packaging is charming and elegant, making it a perfect gift for any occasion. Trust me; you'll become everyone's favorite gift-giver with this gem! As someone who adores unique and vivacious scents, I can confidently say that Champagne Toast has become my signature fragrance. Whether I'm attending a special event or simply want to feel like every day is a celebration, this heavenly scent never disappoints. If you want to add a touch of luxury and joy to your life, I wholeheartedly recommend Champagne Toast from Bath and Body Works. It's an absolute must-have in every fragrance collection and guaranteed to leave you feeling utterly fabulous!