BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Candles

Jonnay V.
This is my FAVORITE candle and overall scent from BBW. Just smell it for yourself and you'll see why. The scent is very unique, nothing like any of the other scents in the store. It seems to only be around during the holidays and semi-annual sale, so I'd recommend stocking up when it's here. I'm really glad this scent got brought back and repackaged this year, it really is a hit and seems to always sell out. If I were to describe the scent, it would be like a night in Paris, sitting in front of the Eiffel Tower drinking champagne and eating chocolate covered strawberries with your best friends. That's exactly what I think of when I smell this scent. It's AMAZING, the throw is a 10/10, and I highly recommend this one over all the other candles!!!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
I love Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles!!! They have a very slow and clean burn and the scents are very nice and concentrated. I have found that burning one wick at a time on my 3 wick candles gives off enough of the scent to carry through my entire home. Champagne Toast is one of my favorites! I also love when they have candle sales that they announce in their newsletter emails which usually also have a coupon code to use in store for additional $$$ off of your in store purchases. I find myself running there every time for more!
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
I am a bit picky when it comes to candles, so this candle is a bit sweet for me just out of first impressions, but when lit it gets much better! As it spreads around the room you get the smell of bubbly champagne, and who doesn't love champagne? Would totally recommend! Also, the Bath and Body Works website always has tons of sales so you pretty much never have to pay full price!
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Salted caramel in this brand is my absolute favorite!! It has three wicks so you can light it partial or all three. The scent was to die for and I only gave $15 for it. Plus the packaging is super nice, it's in a glass container with a fancylid and even has a touch of glitter on the front case. Best buy I have found for candles because the scent lingers forever. I always get compliments.
X H.
This is one of my favorite smells/fragrances from BBW. I've found that the throw is strong throughout my home, and while it's not odor eliminating, it is a nice fragrance for the home. Not too expensive if you get it at a discount, and I'd recommend it!  Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast Candle
Ani B.
Los Angeles
This candle smells soooo amazing! The scent spreads throughout my whole house. Compared to other candles I love how this is 3-wick and burns right through instead of burning hollow and wasting all the wax around the wall. Definitely worth it for its price cause you get good quality and is long lasting also.
Sarah H.
Newark, DE
I actually got this candle for free on Black Friday and just started burning it!! It is one of my new favorites. It is not super overwhelming and smells so sweet and fantastic! Perfect for a party or get together to transition winter to spring! I love this and I love the pink color and glitter packaging!
Amber F.
Mentor, OH
The scent of this is incredible! This is a great scent for the holidays and is so different from typical holiday scents. I happened to get a special edition packaging which included a glitter lid. This lid adds just a little something extra and is perfect for anyone who likes sparkle and champagne
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
This is my husband and I’s favorite brand of candles. Whenever Bath and Body Works has a sale on them we always stock up. They have a huge selection of scents, some of them have the cutest lids and jars. The scents are strong and they have a long burn time. They also make awesome gifts!
Rachel P.
I love the scent of the Bath & Body Works Champagne Toast candle. It is sweet and light, without getting overwhelming. It has what I consider a feminine aroma that would be great for any bathroom, bedroom, etc. I, personally, like to keep it in the bathroom. I definitely recommend!
Susmita U.
Is this better than sweater weather
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What is your favorite scent?
Wendy Q.
Where do you put these candles?
Pamela B.
cameron, NC
Love this smell! I was wondering if anyone has found any similar smelling candles like this one? I love light fruity scents and this is one of my faves.
Victoria F.