BY BATH & BODY WORKS #16 in Candles

Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
Henderson, KY
Favorite candle of all time! The smell is amazing and they burn forever. I bought 6 at Christmas and burn pretty much every day and I'm not even through my first candle yet. I love that they never loose their scent till they're gone and that's true for all the bath and body works candles. I think that the $22 price is great for a long lasting candle. Way better than other higher priced candle store candles. I would recommend to anyone. This scent is a holiday candle and can't be purchased through the year which is a bummer. The best way to purchase candles at an even better price is to sign up for their email list and they will send you all kinds of great coupons that you can use throughout the store.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Cheyenne, WY
I use this candle almost everyday, a con is it's a seasonal candle so it only comes around Christmas, it's very effective and affordable, I love the scent I have the entire body care line, I would definitely recommend to others I already do!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Land O Lakes, FL
Love love love this candle!! I received this candle as a Christmas gift and I am obsessed with the scent!! It fills up the whole room with a magical scent!! I would definitely recommend this scent and probably repurchase!! I love it!!! ❤️
Sam M.
Sam M.
This is the best smelling candle I've ever had! I'm not sure it smells like champagne, but the smell is to die for. You can smell it on the entire first floor of my house. Absolutely wonderful product.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Really nice candles. Very soft scent. I love how it's not to over powering. And doesn't give me a headache. Fragrance notes are glittering champagne, wild berries, tangerine zest.
courtney k.
courtney k.
Ellsworth, PA
I love this 3 wick candle , got as a Christmas gift ! Smells amazing always light it in our bedroom and you can smell it throughout the house! Will definitely buy again! !
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
They had a promotion last black friday that if you spent at least 30 you got a bag full of stuff for another 30 dollars so i opted for it. In the bag this candle was in there, the smell was sweet but also sultry i was pleasantly surprised. The candle allowed my whole living room to smell of the candle. The candle also lasted about a two months as well when i burned it about an hr- hr and half at a time so over all if you were too actually buy one which i did but a different scent it is well worth the money for the product.
keara l.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDLES!!!!! It definitely is more expensive but if you hold out for a sale, you can get them for at least 50% off, and I recommend stocking up when they do have their sales! All bath and bodyworks candles last a long time and most smell really good! It just depends on your preference of smells. I presonally LOOVEE the champagne toast candle! This is also a seasonal scent so stock up ladies and gentleman :)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Hico, WV
Such a lovely, long-lasting scent that doesn't overwhelm my allergies. These candles are a fair price and come in countless varieties. I purchase these often. While the scents last a long time, the candles themselves are easy to go through pretty quick. They are easy to light, but I think it works best with a long handled lighter, as it is a little tricky to light once the candle gets down to the bottom.
Elyssa F.
Elyssa F.
Bath and body works have the best candles. The candles are long lasting and the smell is always strong. The whole house will smell just like the candles scent. It is definitely worth the price. They can get a little expensive, but if you want a high quality product you have to pay for it. I love these candles.
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What is your favorite scent?
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Cameron, NC
Love this smell! I was wondering if anyone has found any similar smelling candles like this one? I love light fruity scents and this is one of my faves.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Do they still sell this in the store? I've been looking for it and cannot find it anywhere!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Utica, PA
How long is the average this candle burns?