BY BATH & BODY WORKS #15 in Candles

kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Salted caramel in this brand is my absolute favorite!! It has three wicks so you can light it partial or all three. The scent was to die for and I only gave $15 for it. Plus the packaging is super nice, it's in a glass container with a fancylid and even has a touch of glitter on the front case. Best buy I have found for candles because the scent lingers forever. I always get compliments.
Abby H.
Dallas, TX
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE candle! As soon as it comes out I stock up. This year I bought 3 just for my apartment. The scent is so relaxing and winter-y. They last so long and the scent really travels. This is exactly what you want to look for when looking for a candle for yourself or a gift. The best!
Kristen D.
THIS CANDLE IS THE BEST! I love the shimmering scent! It has a slightly peachy smell with some warmer tones underneath. I love relaxing with this candle on. It really puts you in a calm place and transports you into a wealthy state of mind!
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
INCREDIBLE SCENT! If you like fruity/sweet scents, this one is a winner. It’s not too offensive and it makes your house smell delicious. My parents are sensitive to strong scents, but they have no problem being around this candle scent.
Μaggie H.
Muncie, IN
I LOVVEEEE this candle!! The smell is very calming, and fills the entire room without being too strong.  These candles burn so slowly so they last a long time which is amazing! I usually don't look to spend much money on candles, but these are inexpensive and worth the price.  I highly recommend this candle, or any of Bath and Body Works other three wick candles (depending on your scent) because they truly are the best around!
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
This is one of the best smelling candles I’ve had! The fragrance strength is moderate-high but the smell itself is sweet and not overwhelming. I have it 4/5 because it didn’t last very long, possibly because it’s all soy wax.
Marisa R.
Love love love this! The scent fills up my bedroom (or whatever room I
light it in) within minutes and the fragrance fills the house after
about an hour or so too! Its not too perfume-y or strong either so it
hasn't caused anyone in my house headaches. This is one of my favorite B&BW candles, such a feminine scent. I love it so much that I have 1 that i'm burning now and 1 as a backup! I was afraid it would be retired so I bought 2!
Whitney R.
Crossett, AR
I actually bought the lotion and spray in this scent for a gift. It smells amazing. Their candles are always such high quality but I highly recommend this scent in particular while it is still available.
Suzanne C.
Love this candle!! It smells so good and the scent is super strong!! There aren’t any cons!! I love it, it’s very effective!! It’s adorable,
Got it on a sale!! I would recommend this to friends and family!!
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
This is my favorite candle sent from bath and body works. I always have this scent in my house. The smell is sweet but not overbearing. The only con is it does burn fast and once lit the smell isn't as strong as I would like it but thats how all bath and body works candles are. I will continue to  buy this scent. It's also perfect because its one of the candles you can burn all year round.
Susmita U.
london
Is this better than sweater weather
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What is your favorite scent?
Pamela B.
cameron, NC
Love this smell! I was wondering if anyone has found any similar smelling candles like this one? I love light fruity scents and this is one of my faves.
Michelle D.
Utica, PA
How long is the average this candle burns?
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Do they still sell this in the store? I've been looking for it and cannot find it anywhere!