Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

Fragrance

Bubbly Champagne, Sparkling Berries, Juicy Tangerine

How do request something ?
Do you guys love this candle as much as I do?
Anyone ever got this candle before? If so how does it smell?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle!
Jenna M.
Russellville, AR
Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Jenna M.
My absolute favorite bath and body scent!! I have it not only in the candle, but also the lotion, body wash, hand sanitizer, car scent, room spray, and hand soap!!! Smells super sweet and fruity and I have out all year around!! Highly recommend this scent!
Amanda F.
Anchorage, AK
Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Amanda F.
Love this smell of a candle! I purchased like five to keep all around the house and I burn them at the same time. Makes my house smell so good! This is the best candle they have in my opinion. Worth the price.
Tririka N.
Miramar, FL
Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Tririka N.
I use these candles on a regular basis.. I love the different smells and how they bring my energy up… The candle last about 2 to 3 months…and they really bring a ambience to your dwelling… you will not be disappointed
Shanna N.
Manistee
Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Shanna N.
This candle leaves the room smelling AMAZING would definitely recommend. It’s a very large candle.
Stephanie F.
Scotts Valley, CA
Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Stephanie F.
I love this candle is smells light sweet perfect for summer. I normally buy it when it goes on sale for $12.99 a must have for your house.
Jasmine W.
Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Jasmine W.
Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle smells amazing. One of my favorite candles from the bath and body works line. It’s created with premium lead free wicks. The fragrance scent is bubbly champagne, sparkling berries, juicy tangerine with essential oils. The candle is expensive.
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland, NY
Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Gwendolyn H.
This is by far my favorite scent, I have 3 around the house for decoration and 5 under my cupboard to burn plus one out burning now lol but every single scent is amazing and so strong. You can still smell it good leaving the cap off but I wouldnt suggest it. They all have 3 wicks to so they always burn evenly
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Heather H.
I literally just got this is the mail and I'm super excited! I LOVE candles, I collect them. But what I love more is Bath and Body Works candles! Omgosh! This smells so yummy and the fragrance is filling the kitchen rather quickly! It's so pretty too! I normally don't even burn them unless they're very special and this one fit the bill! #1 favorite now! Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle
morgan B.
Mcdonough, GA
Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle uploaded by morgan B.
This is my favorite affordable candle. The scent champagne toast is a refreshing light and airy blend of Champagne, berries and tangerine. To me its very fresh and fruity. Its a soy based three wick candle with essential oils. Its normally cost 24.50 but I buy it when the candles are on sale. I bought it for 12$. Normally can burn up to 30-35 hours.
Naomi M.
Eva Street
Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Naomi M.
This sent smells soooooo amazing! It makes the whole house smell good in seconds! It has such a sweet smell and and warms my day. It last soooooo long and you never get tired of the smell. I would 100% Recomend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia C.
Green Bay, WI
il y a un an
Bath & Body Works CHAMPAGNE TOAST 3-Wick Candle How long do these candles last and does this one smell exactly like the perfume?
Sara B. il y a 9 mois
Not sure about the smell being like the perfume, but any other collection I buy everything smells pretty exact. They last a really long time - definitely worth it especially if you buy them on sale.