Bath & Body Works Celebrate Candle uploaded by Kristin T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Hana B.
Alameda, CA
Love this candle!! I love all of Bath and Body Works candles! If you have never tried one before, I recommend going to your local Bath & Body Works store and smelling all the candles. What I love is they have a great variety so you are bound to find one if not two you love! Plus they usually have great deals where if  you buy one, you get the next one $10 or something.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
If you love sweets, this is the scent to buy! I had to go back and buy more because my husband loved this smell so much! It is strong and fills the whole house with the smell of cookie! I would recommend to anyone who likes strong smells!
Pam W.
Tifton
I love giving bath and body works candles for Christmas. Who doesn't love anything from bath and body works. With so much to chose from you will not go wrong. Love, love love everything they sell #GiftCrush
Jaye C.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Any bath and body works candles are the absolute best! You can find great products for great prices. They usually have great deals going on so you can stock up while you're there
Chelsea H.
It's super rare that I find a cinnamon scented candle I actually like. Bath and body Works has perfected the formula for sure. As soon as I light this candle in my home, it is filled with the most aromatic cinnamon scent. Many have asked if I've recently made cinnamon rolls. I go on to tell them about my wonderful candle!! It's a must have especially around the holidays!
Amy G.
I love this scent! Very nice and fresh. I like the bath and body works candles because you can get them cheap when they are on sale. They seem to burn quicker than a few other competing candles. I would recommend them if you get them when on sale.
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
Bath and body works products fill up the while room with fragrance! The burn time is at least 20 plus hours, and they often offer great deals on them to make them very affordable. Nothing makes our house feel homier than a bath and body works candle !
Leana S.
Kingsport, TN
I love this candle! B&BW is my favorite brand candle, I love all their scents. Only downside I have had recently is the new formula they use for their candles have GREATLY effected the burn time of the candle and the fact they don't burn as easy or smell as good. Very disappointed but I've always loved their candles.
Viviana R.
I purchased this item for myself and was very pleased with how the fragrance filled my home. The jar was decorated beautifully.  i have since purchased this item again.  I found it to be very affordable.  I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Jamie S.
Burlington, NJ
The bath and body works candles are the only candles used and purchased in our home. They are one of the few candles that hold their scent until the end of their use. I find the $22.50 expensive for one candle so generally wait until they are on sale to purchase