Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works CELEBRATE 3-Wick Candle with Lid Magnet

Bath & Body Works® CELEBRATE 3-Wick Candle with Lid Magnet

by Bath & Body Works

Over the top! Dress up your favorites 3-Wick candle with the phrase - Celebrate. Our flat magnet fits perfectly over the top of our 3-Wick candle lid. Great for gifting. No wrapping required!

More Info

Measures 4" D. 3-Wick candle sold separately

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® CELEBRATE 3-Wick Candle with Lid Magnet!
Rossy R.
Nashville, TN
Bath & Body Works® CELEBRATE 3-Wick Candle with Lid Magnet uploaded by Rossy R.
Aunque la verdad su precio es elevado (yo se que muchas como yo aprovechamos los especiales) aun su precio en el.mercado es alto pero tienen un excelente calidad como la mayoria de los productos de Bath and body works esta en especial y todos sus aromas similares son un alivio para mi sinusitis y lo agradezco
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I absolutely love this scent from bath and body works and why they don't bring it back every year is beyond me....
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
If you love sweets, this is the scent to buy! I had to go back and buy more because my husband loved this smell so much! It is strong and fills the whole house with the smell of cookie! I would recommend to anyone who likes strong smells!
Hana B.
Love this candle!! I love all of Bath and Body Works candles! If you have never tried one before, I recommend going to your local Bath & Body Works store and smelling all the candles. What I love is they have a great variety so you are bound to find one if not two you love! Plus they usually have great deals where if  you buy one, you get the next one $10 or something.
Amy G.
I love this scent! Very nice and fresh. I like the bath and body works candles because you can get them cheap when they are on sale. They seem to burn quicker than a few other competing candles. I would recommend them if you get them when on sale.
Lauren E.
Clinton Twp, MI
This candle is by far one of the best candles you can find, the scent smells good. Highly recommend
Pam W.
Tifton, GA
I love giving bath and body works candles for Christmas. Who doesn't love anything from bath and body works. With so much to chose from you will not go wrong. Love, love love everything they sell #GiftCrush
Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
I love bath and body works candles!! They are amazing and long lasting! A little bit pricier but you have to make sure you get them when they're on sale!!
Alondra Z.
I’m a big fan of candles especially for bath and body works I love how many different kind of candles and smells
yanily M.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Smells good! Good for Christmas, make you feels the chriatmas spirit all year long!! Love ittt!!!!!!!!!?

Looking for your answer?