Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

The warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk in our nutrient-rich, non-greasy lotion

Does anyone else love this scent?
Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works
I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I love the smell. The consistency is okay. But my question is if its a year long product or just seasonal
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion!
Amy O.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Amy O.
I love Bath & Body Works products, but just realized that this company still isn’t cruelty-free, so I am docking them two stars.. This scent is lovely; warm and subtle. Key notes of vanilla, peach and a sultry musk. The lotion is lightweight and creamy, with shea butter and vitamin E, and leaves your skin so soft. I don’t think I’ll be buying anymore products from B&BW until they join the 21st century and become cruelty-free 🐰💜
Miranda P.
Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Miranda P.
This lotion was good, just not my favorite. It moisturized my hands decently. There were times I loved the smell and times I just wasn’t a fan. I used the whole bottle up but I won’t be buying it again. If you like warm scents, I recommend you give it a try.
Illyana M.
Hurst, TX
Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Illyana M.
I love the smell. I love that it is not tested on animals. I love the different bath and body works themes. Sometimes the smell can be too much.
Brynn P.
Wenatchee
This is by far my favorite smell out of all the bath and body works fragrances! The shea definitely helps keep your hands nice and moisturized and I will apply about 2-3 times a day. I get compliments all the time about the fragrance smell!
Ashley A.
Kiel, WI
Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Ashley A.
[product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-cashmere-glow-body-lotion] is the best lotion I have ever found!! This year I moved to a new house and my hands were dry 24/7. I started using this and fell in love!! It provides 16 hours of moisture and is endured with Shea butter. Smells AMAZING and non greasy!!
Cassidy B.
Otisville, MI
Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Cassidy B.
This scent reminds me of a mature adult. I like that our isn't too musky. It's a great scent!
karina A.
Miami , FL
Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion uploaded by karina A.
Love this product !! That brand is really good , better than other ones . Leave your body kiut !
Mary L.
Milford, CT
Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Mary L.
Love this lotion. I keep it at work and it really moisturizes my hands and it has an awesome scent. Totally worth the price
Marlyna L.
Schenectady, NY
Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow Body Lotion uploaded by Marlyna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is such an amazing bath and body works guys I use this everyday and it smell so good plus I highly recommend this and I love the scent of it and it’s affordable will surely buy more
Cecily L.
Marmaduke, AR
I recently received Cashmere Glow fragrance body lotion as a present. This luxurious scent is a warm blend of peach, exotic berries, and glowing lily petals indulged with shimmering vanilla and Kashmir musk. This body lotion is perfect for daily moisturizer, because it provides up to 24 hours of continuous moisture and it's infused with shea butter and an exclusive daily moisture complex. This body lotion also comes with the combination of vitamin E vitamin B5 and aloe. This non-greasy formula absorbs quickly leaving skin feeling smooth and soft and smelling amazing