BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Sidney D.
Alamosa, CO
This lotion smells so great! I really love bath and body works! This product makes my skin super smooth
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
I freaking love this lotion! Including the shower gel and spray. It is a bit strong, but I love it! But if you are the type that doesn't like an overwhelming smell, this isn't for you. Whenever I wear this is usually during the summer! I've gone through so many of this, one of my all time favorites.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell. This is a very girly spring scent. You will get complements when wearing this lotion.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
This product is very underrated. It didn't sell very well when I worked there previously but it was one of my favorite scents.
Lari O.
I absolutely love this scent i really wish they still had it at the one i go too i used to wear this all the time
Savannah S.
Mays landing, NJ
Im not crazy about the fancy lotion, my friend just gave me this one, and I love the smell of it!!
lizz c.
Wellness Guru Expert
Best smell ever smells so fresh and clean but also floral, this was one of my original favorites when this first came out I bought it in everything and I still love the smell todau
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite scents! I am sad they don't have it anymore. It is light and flirty and springy. :)
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
Bath & Body Works make really good smelling lotions. This one is really good too. Not too greasy and makes your body soft & sweet/flowery smelling.
Kaylah M.
Mt Pleasant , MI
I love this lotion! The fragrance is light and flowery and it moisturizes nicely. I don't typically like lotions, but this is the only one I've finished the whole bottle. I would definitely recommend it.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.