BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff so much, I just wish that it was a signatures collection because eventually it will go away :(
Nikia H.
Nikia H.
Atlanta, GA
I love bath and body work but this kind is not a good smell, i wish they could've made it more of a little smell.
Francesca G.
Francesca G.
West Jordan, UT
I literally have this lotion decorating my dresser since last year and I didn't use even half of it. The smell is nice, not one of my favorites thought, but nice AT FIRST. BUT after a couple hours of being in your skin with the smell changes drastically. Sometimes I even felt like it stinks. I have a very sensitive nose and I can be very picky with smells so I though it was just me. But my mom also think it stinks after a couple hours. I don't know if this particular lotion scent is affected by air pollution, normal sweat (and I even don't sweat much) or what it is. But just be aware
Aubry C.
Aubry C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a wonderful scent of floral and reminds me of summer. It doesn't leave my skin oily after and you only need a little bit for it to have a good effect on the skin.
Alysia P.
Alysia P.
I bought this product when it was on sale and I'm glad I did! I love the scent and it leaves my skin moisturized. It doesn't have a greasy residue at all! I would definitely repurchase and recommend it to anyone!
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love the way this smells and so does my husband I recommended this to anyone.
Dolly C.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
Love the scent but not a fan of this type of lotion. Makes my hands feel so dirty when using it.
holly l.
holly l.
Ceres, CA
Love this lotion! Obsessed with bath and body works but this is my favorite. The smell is sweet but not so sweet that your nose tingles. My go to lotion.
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
These lotuons are my go to!they are beyond amazing and they really do help your hands or legs whwn they are dry.plus there are different scents which is amazing
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
This lotion smells amazing!! Not to mention it does an awesome job with moisturizing my skin. I work in the medical field and my hands get very dry from constantly washing them. A little bit of this lotion really goes a long way!
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.