BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???4 Answers
  • I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Mich C.
Carried Away is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. I would continue to buy this particular lotion as long as they keep making it!
Marielle M.
Davie, FL
I love this lotion! Carried Away smells so fresh and light, and the lotion leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized! Definitely a favorite!
Yana S.
Federal Way, WA
It hydrates well. I have the small version but it works the same. Leaves your skin smooth. Also I use it after shaving for extra smooth skin.
Sarah N.
Columbia, SC
Such a great spring and summer scent! The lotion is really lightweight, great for spring and summer skin when there is moisture in the air.
Massiel P.
bay point, ca
I love anything cherry. Specially when you can spray and go. Feeling fresh and clean makes me not have to think of remembering to respray.
Ally C.
This is one of my favorite scents! It is perfect for spring time! It keeps my skin very moisturized! I also use the body wash and love it!
Lama S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all lotion they did it , and this one the most , i love the smell , and i love it on my hand , its good and make my hand more soft
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product smells wonderful ! Leaves skin smooth as silk ! Will use these lotions everyday ! They also compliment my perfume well !
Karla O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scent smells good! Goes well for any casual outing or just to moisturize your skin before running some errands highly recommend!
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
The smell of this is heavenly. I just bought it today and immediately tried it. My skin is so soft and the smell is very long lasting
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good 👏
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?