BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???4 Answers
  • I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Liz V.
I always buy this product. the smell is amazing and long lasting. its the cherry on top of a great smell. it's not too sweet smelling, nor is it too strong. it's just right.
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
I bought this product during at sale at Bath and Body works. I casually grabbed it and i have to say it smells great. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone!
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells so good, but I think that the body cream moisturizers better. I think bath and body works has great sales sometimes so definitely stay on the look out for their mail!
Averi B.
East Dublin
This is my all time favorite scent from BBW! I loved the lotion and put it on every day after my shower. It makes your skin silky smooth and smelling delicious.
Liliana G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These lotuons are my go to!they are beyond amazing and they really do help your hands or legs whwn they are dry.plus there are different scents which is amazing
Ebony M.
Louisville, MS
I love bath and body works products! ! Their products always leave me with compliments from other people telling me how much they love my scent that im wearing!
jamie h.
Love bath and body work's lotion lines.. they make a scent for everyone and not all of them are way too strong.. I like softer smells! Love this store!!
holly l.
Ceres, CA
Love this lotion! Obsessed with bath and body works but this is my favorite. The smell is sweet but not so sweet that your nose tingles. My go to lotion.
Vickie M.
Shreveport, LA
Bath & Body Works make really good smelling lotions. This one is really good too. Not too greasy and makes your body soft & sweet/flowery smelling.
Bridgett C.
Pineville, KY
It's amazing I love it, it's very hydrating and smells absolutely amazing and my whole family uses it, my daughters love it and my mother loves it.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good 👏
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?