BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Favorite scent in the whole world I'm mad that its discontinued because I felt like this is what have smells like.
Lari O.
I absolutely love this scent i really wish they still had it at the one i go too i used to wear this all the time
Sarah G.
This lotion smells amazing. I was told at the store it was limited edition. It keeps my skin hydrated and soft.
Karen O.
Los Angeles , CA
Love these Lotions they smell and feel great perfect for everyday wear. I always keep one on my desk at work.
Samantha D.
Conyers, GA
This is my FAVORITE fragrance from bath and bodyworks. It is long lasting and has a very good consistency.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite scents! I am sad they don't have it anymore. It is light and flirty and springy. :)
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I have sooooo many of the carried away lotion!!!! It smells great and you can buy it year around!!!
Savannah S.
Mays landing, NJ
Im not crazy about the fancy lotion, my friend just gave me this one, and I love the smell of it!!
Aylyn C.
This was one of my favorite scents a few years back! Still like the smell just don't use it anymore.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
Carried Away is one of my favorite go to scents. It has clean fresh scent and it is long lasting.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.