BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Bobbie B.
Bobbie B.
This smells great I only got to use a little of it bc my mom gave me what she had left but I love it
Allison H.
Allison H.
Ferrum, VA
I love this I bought this during their semi-annual sale for $3.00 witch I think is really aforable and smells amazing
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.
The only place I tend to get lotion from is bath and body works. It can be pricey, but if you get coupons it ends up being a great deal. And with the quality of their products, it's worth the extra few bucks anyway. I recently purchased this scent in one of my big hauls from bath and body works and I fell in love. It's a light scent and just the right amount of girly. This is currently my go to scent, I have the lotion and body wash!
Herisha A.
Herisha A.
Stafford, TX
Great for travel and great scent. It does not really keep you moisturized that long but it will do the job.
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
W Jefferson, OH
Smells good not greasy, just the right amount of scent, also priced just right

Maya E.
Maya E.
Edwardsville, IL
The body gel version of this is so BOMB. I have the body gel, regular lotion, and body cream. It smells so very good and when I hug or walk past people I always get compliments.
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I love their lotions. My favorite is Cucumber and Melon.
It is not greasy and last a long time
kim h.
kim h.
Holly Springs, NC
I love this scent. I actually wear the perfume - it's one of the only scents I'll wear.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
IT smells ABSOLUTELY amazing it's probably one of my favorite scents!! Sadly it has been discontinued for my local store so I have to purchase it online. I would recommend getting the body butter/cream because they are way more moisturizing but I love using this as a light all-over body moisturizer in the morning! Definetly repurchasing!
Karen  M.
Karen M.
I love this smell so bad, it's a really floral scent and it does last throughout the day. The only bad thing about this product is that it makes your skin feel a little too overwhelming, such as it makes you feel a little greasy. So i wouldn't really suggest to apply a lot in one go, but I think it should be fine if you were to apply a decent amount at once.
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.