BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???4 Answers
  • I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Xenia N.
This is one of my favorite lotions from bath and body works. I love the smell of it. I really like the body wash as well from carried away. I recommend to anyone who likes flower like smells.
Kylie L.
It smells so good! This is one of my favorite scents. They all smell good but the scent is not too strong. I think you should try it. I use B & B lotions often and would recommend it. It is a great lotion overall.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
I would definitely recommend this lotion. It has an amazing scent without being overpowering like most flowery scents you come across. Its definitely perfect for the summer. It's perfect
Kelsy W.
Mount Vernon, IL
Bath and body works lotions never let me down ! They always make my skin so soft ! Carried away is definitely one of my favorites they carry. The scent is amazing and very long lasting !
Mary L.
Fall Branch, TN
I love this scent, perfect for summer. I work with the public so I try to stay away from anything to over powering so I don't set off anyone's allergies. So for me this one is perfect.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
Such a cute label and sweet scent. These lotions smell sooo good. this whole collection is amazing. I usually use them right after a shower and it makes my skin feel and smell amazing after.
Maya E.
Edwardsville, IL
The body gel version of this is so BOMB. I have the body gel, regular lotion, and body cream. It smells so very good and when I hug or walk past people I always get compliments.
Ashley A.
Taylors, SC
I recently purchased the shower gel and the triple moisture cream. I couldn't be more pleased. The carried away scent is flirty and soft. The shower gel leaves me feeling clean.
Jammy I.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is the perfect spring body lotion. It completely sinks into your skin and keeps it feeling silky and luxurious. When paired with the body wash, the aroma lasts even longer.
guadalupe g.
Arbuckle, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion is very moisturizing. keeps my hands super soft. has very strong sent. the sent is very floral love how these lotions leve hands so soft and very well deodorized.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good 👏
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?