BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???4 Answers
  • I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Allison K.
Bath and body works has some very good lotions the only downside is that it is infused with too much scents that it almost creates a dry feeling in your skin. I love it but wish it was more hydrating
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
I'm not a huge fan of lotions in general, especially scented ones, but I received this one as a gift so I've been using it up, and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I like it. It definitely does the job, and while the scent is strong, it's not overpowering and I really like it.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
I absolutely love this scent especially for spring time comeing up but then again i love almost every scent from bath and body and shop there 3 or more time s a month love them!!!
Cassidy C.
Independence, KS
This has to be one of my top favorite scents at bath and body. I always have to pick up a little bottle when I go there!!
Erika J.
Fayetteville, NC
This was such a nice scent! Very clean smelling without too much of a flowery scent, which I cannot stand. I definitely which B&BW has kept this around for a bit longer. ūüĎŹ
Rachel F.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love this lotion! As all the other lotions, this one makes my skin so smooth and is perfect!
Rosalinda M.
Cayce, SC
YES LORD!!!! I LOVE SHOPPING AT BATH AND BODYWORKS!!! I WORK RIGHT NEXT TO THE MALL SO THEY SEE ME OFTEN@!
Marielle M.
Davie, FL
I love this lotion! Carried Away smells so fresh and light, and the lotion leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized! Definitely a favorite!
Izabella S.
Platteville, WI
I love this lotion! I'm also a big fan of Paris Amour and Pink Chiffon! They all smell amazing! Its long lasting and doesn't make my skin feel all gross. The only scented lotion I have used that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
I love this stuff it smells so good, i got it on sale with like 3 other things and i just grabbed it really quickly without looking at it much and i ended up really liking it.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good ūüĎŹ