BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Maggui V.
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love how this smells!! It's fresh and flowery perfect to wear in the summer or spring!
jamie h.
jamie h.
Love bath and body work's lotion lines.. they make a scent for everyone and not all of them are way too strong.. I like softer smells! Love this store!!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
This has to be one of my favorite smells of lotion from bath and body works. I use it like everyday
Karen M.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this product when it was on sale, the name totally defines the product! I love the scent and what it dose to my skin!
Angela C.
Angela C.
This is a nice floral scent without being overpowering. It leaves my hands soft and isn't greasy or drying at all.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I used to not like bath and body's lotion because they felt too greasy and oily. I feel like they have changed a lot and trying this new lotion I haven't felt greasy at all! Great scent as well.
Panhia Y.
Panhia Y.
Fresno, Ca
I love this lotion and love the smells. this lotion keep my skin moist all day which i love it.
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
Love this scent! Bath and body works is amazing. I suggest that if you are looking into this product, skip the lotion and get the triple moisture body cream. The scent stays on longer and it is much more moisturizing, hence the name. I do strongly suggest this scent!
Bobbie B.
Bobbie B.
This smells great I only got to use a little of it bc my mom gave me what she had left but I love it
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Turlock, CA
This scent is not my favorite, I'll tell you that. It's too floral for me, and a little too powdery as well
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.