BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I love their lotions. My favorite is Cucumber and Melon.
It is not greasy and last a long time
kim h.
Holly Springs, NC
I love this scent. I actually wear the perfume - it's one of the only scents I'll wear.
Stacey L.
IT smells ABSOLUTELY amazing it's probably one of my favorite scents!! Sadly it has been discontinued for my local store so I have to purchase it online. I would recommend getting the body butter/cream because they are way more moisturizing but I love using this as a light all-over body moisturizer in the morning! Definetly repurchasing!
Karen  M.
I love this smell so bad, it's a really floral scent and it does last throughout the day. The only bad thing about this product is that it makes your skin feel a little too overwhelming, such as it makes you feel a little greasy. So i wouldn't really suggest to apply a lot in one go, but I think it should be fine if you were to apply a decent amount at once.
Winter T.
Fayetteville, NC
The scent on this item is great. As all of their lotion it feels amazing on your skin.
Allison H.
Ferrum, VA
I love this I bought this during their semi-annual sale for $3.00 witch I think is really aforable and smells amazing
Adrian K.
Junction City , KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells so good, but I think that the body cream moisturizers better. I think bath and body works has great sales sometimes so definitely stay on the look out for their mail!
Sarah J.
Turlock, CA
This scent is not my favorite, I'll tell you that. It's too floral for me, and a little too powdery as well
Allison S.
I'm wearing this right now. It smells so good, I'm addicted to it! I'm not really sure how to describe it. It's a floral type scent. One of my fragrance staples.
Ashleigh H.
Love this scent! Bath and body works is amazing. I suggest that if you are looking into this product, skip the lotion and get the triple moisture body cream. The scent stays on longer and it is much more moisturizing, hence the name. I do strongly suggest this scent!
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.