BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
MizzFiveStar F.
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
Smells so good! I love the body cream and I keep
It in my purse for dry hands. People always ask me what I'm wearing
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Such a light, almost airy feeling fragrance. It makes me think of spring and warm breezes. Not heavy, perfect for spring.
Mich C.
Mich C.
Carried Away is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. I would continue to buy this particular lotion as long as they keep making it!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I have sooooo many of the carried away lotion!!!! It smells great and you can buy it year around!!!
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Very nice smell, and was nice and thick in consistency. Carried Away is one of my favorite core scents from the store
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Very nice fresh scent. People that don't like super sweet scents will enjoy this
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Live this so so so so so much you guys it smells so refreshing and sweet at the same time
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
Recently got this lotion I'm so in love. The smell is great. I love their products.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite scents! I am sad they don't have it anymore. It is light and flirty and springy. :)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I used to not like bath and body's lotion because they felt too greasy and oily. I feel like they have changed a lot and trying this new lotion I haven't felt greasy at all! Great scent as well.
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.