BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???4 Answers
  • I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Andra P.
This lotion has a pleasant scent that does linger on the skin, and it also hydrates and moisturizes with each use. The price is decent for a bath and body works product. I always use it after a shower, and I would recommend it for fans of floral scents.
Angela M.
Washington, DC
So good! Nice and light, so it absorbs quickly, and the smell is fresh/floral/clean. Your standard Bath and Body Works formula but, in my opinion, one of their very best everyday scents.
Danielle D.
Marble Falls, TX
Carried Away is my all-time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. Whether in the form of a lotion, spray, or shower gel, the light floral scent is just sweet enough to make my girly side happy yet not so overpowering that it can't be worn at work.
Cadence L.
Garden City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I am usually a big fan of EVERY lotion at B&BW, but Carried Away is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I've tried so many lotions and this one by far smells the absolute best!
Alysia P.
I bought this product when it was on sale and I'm glad I did! I love the scent and it leaves my skin moisturized. It doesn't have a greasy residue at all! I would definitely repurchase and recommend it to anyone!
Kaylah M.
Mt Pleasant , MI
I love this lotion! The fragrance is light and flowery and it moisturizes nicely. I don't typically like lotions, but this is the only one I've finished the whole bottle. I would definitely recommend it.
Allison K.
Bath and body works has some very good lotions the only downside is that it is infused with too much scents that it almost creates a dry feeling in your skin. I love it but wish it was more hydrating
Ashlie Z.
Killeen, TX
In love with this scent! I usually do not like spring scents at all, but this one stands out. I started with the lotion, then I began to buy the body wash as well. Now it is the only body wash I buy!
Danielle B.
Fresno, CA
This is my MVP that I cannot go anywhere without! I love any Bath & Body Works product but this scent is my favorite and perfect to throw on my arms or legs at any point in the day! My must have!
Xenia N.
This is one of my favorite lotions from bath and body works. I love the smell of it. I really like the body wash as well from carried away. I recommend to anyone who likes flower like smells.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.