BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Sheriean C.
Tampa, FL
This product Is overrated. When I spend 14 for a smaller than average bottle of lotion I expect to get a miracle cream. No. This is not long lasting. Sometimes I must reapply after a while, I have dry skin and this lotion does not help. The smell is nice but I would not recommend.
Stacey L.
IT smells ABSOLUTELY amazing it's probably one of my favorite scents!! Sadly it has been discontinued for my local store so I have to purchase it online. I would recommend getting the body butter/cream because they are way more moisturizing but I love using this as a light all-over body moisturizer in the morning! Definetly repurchasing!
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
This smell is so great. I absolutely love the scent. This is not the lotion to use if you have extremely dry skin but it's a nice lotion to use along with a thicker lotion or cream. I do like this kind of lotion for my hands and face though.
Amy P.
New Orleans, LA
What a fresh great scent! I apply it before bed and the floral scent still sticks after I wake up. Because I wear perfume daily, this compliments my non-B&BW perfumes well and allows me to be soft-skinned but still really good smelling.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this body cream from Bath & Body Works. It not only smells refreshing, it also has a light sweet smell. This is a very good moisturizer and I highly recommend it.
Izabella S.
Platteville, WI
I love this lotion! I'm also a big fan of Paris Amour and Pink Chiffon! They all smell amazing! Its long lasting and doesn't make my skin feel all gross. The only scented lotion I have used that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Gabriela Y.
Chino, CA
Definitely one of my top favorites from their signature collection! I have the body wash, lotion, and perfume! I'm not usually too big on really feminine girly smelling things, but this product is just right! Absolutely love it.
Ashleigh H.
Love this scent! Bath and body works is amazing. I suggest that if you are looking into this product, skip the lotion and get the triple moisture body cream. The scent stays on longer and it is much more moisturizing, hence the name. I do strongly suggest this scent!
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
I love this scent because it's not strictly flowery, fruity, or anything really! It's very balanced and is a great gift choice if you don't know what scent someone likes. Unfortunately I cannot use an abundant amount of any of their lotions because they irritate my skin, but water does as well so it's worth it!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My boyfriend bought me this gift set (the hand lotion, body lotion, and fragrance mist) last Christmas and I absolutely loved it! It has light, sweet scent that's not too overpowering. It kind of smells like cherries to me.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good 👏
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?