BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Katie W.
Katie W.
Wenatchee, WA
Hands down BEST scent. So nostalgic and beautiful. Smells like a dream. Love it so much.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
This is a nice fresh, summery scent. Not a whole lot else to say. I just like it!
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Es un product para humectar nuestro cuerpo. Con respecto a su fragancia es buena pero no es la mejor del mercado, el lado positivo es que tiene una gran duración en tus manos o cuerpos.
Shana D.
Shana D.
I love carried away!! It lasts a lot longer than I originally thought it would. It's definitely worth it. I will continue buying body wash and lotion from Bath and Body Works. My husband has even started using the men's line of body wash.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Lyon Station, PA
This is currently a retired scent so it was on the website for $6. How could I pass up a shower gel for $6 right? So I bought it. I read reviews saying it would smell like blue raspberries. Honestly I cant explain what this smell is but I did not like it.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Light fragrance from B&BW; not my favorite but one that has lasted for a while! Feminine, recommended for younger women.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Washington, DC
So good! Nice and light, so it absorbs quickly, and the smell is fresh/floral/clean. Your standard Bath and Body Works formula but, in my opinion, one of their very best everyday scents.
Lama S.
Lama S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all lotion they did it , and this one the most , i love the smell , and i love it on my hand , its good and make my hand more soft
guadalupe g.
guadalupe g.
Arbuckle, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is very moisturizing. keeps my hands super soft. has very strong sent. the sent is very floral love how these lotions leve hands so soft and very well deodorized.
Dawn H.
Dawn H.
Nedrow, NY
Very strong scent that isn't very pleasant at all. I purchased the spray and lotion, hated it so I brought it to work and put it in the bathroom. It's still there untouched

Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.