BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Yana S.
Yana S.
Federal Way, WA
It hydrates well. I have the small version but it works the same. Leaves your skin smooth. Also I use it after shaving for extra smooth skin.
Lauren  C.
Lauren C.
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body works. It is so nice and goes on really well. Makes my legs super smooth!
Cynthia W.
Cynthia W.
This Lotion is GREAT! It has an amazing smell! It is a great moisturizer! It makes my sensitive skin super nice and soft!
Areli G.
Areli G.
Indio, CA
I always use bath & body work. Been using it since i was a kid. My mom woyld always guy it for me.the smell its great.
Christine  C.
Christine C.
Henderson, NC
Favorite scent in the whole world I'm mad that its discontinued because I felt like this is what have smells like.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
This lotion smells amazing. I was told at the store it was limited edition. It keeps my skin hydrated and soft.
Karen O.
Karen O.
Los Angeles , CA
Love these Lotions they smell and feel great perfect for everyday wear. I always keep one on my desk at work.
Aylyn C.
Aylyn C.
This was one of my favorite scents a few years back! Still like the smell just don't use it anymore.
Jael Q.
Jael Q.
Rock Hill, SC
One of my favorite, the smell is great, tropical. It's a relaxing smell, great on my skin.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Wenatchee, WA
Hands down BEST scent. So nostalgic and beautiful. Smells like a dream. Love it so much.
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.