BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff so much, I just wish that it was a signatures collection because eventually it will go away :(
Maricarmen M.
Love the great scent it has. I love all there products, but this one is by far the best one. I strongly recommend it!
Liz V.
I always buy this product. the smell is amazing and long lasting. its the cherry on top of a great smell. it's not too sweet smelling, nor is it too strong. it's just right.
Fernanda A.
Chula Vista, CA
This lotion is by far my favorite lotion from bath and body works !! If you're into fruity and flowery smells this is for you ! 👌
ashley p.
Hobbs, NM
Light smell one of my favorites. i use this lotion and people always compliment the smell.
Zelena B.
Not my favorite scents😔 but I love there lotions it's do soft and I just love their scents☺️
Gabriela Y.
Chino, CA
Definitely one of my top favorites from their signature collection! I have the body wash, lotion, and perfume! I'm not usually too big on really feminine girly smelling things, but this product is just right! Absolutely love it.
Jalayah L.
Saginaw , TX
Love love love this! And the matching shower gel. Like heaven in your hands.
Izabella S.
Platteville, WI
I love this lotion! I'm also a big fan of Paris Amour and Pink Chiffon! They all smell amazing! Its long lasting and doesn't make my skin feel all gross. The only scented lotion I have used that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Karla O.
Wellness Guru Expert
This scent smells good! Goes well for any casual outing or just to moisturize your skin before running some errands highly recommend!
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.