BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
A.J. R.
Henderson, NV
I've been addicted to this scent for quite some time (after Bath and Body works pulled my last favorite Into the Wild) when Carried Away was discontinued I was devastated. Thankfully I picked up 6 bottles online during a buy 3 get 3 free sale and I'm trying my best to savor them.
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a huge fan of lotions in general, especially scented ones, but I received this one as a gift so I've been using it up, and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I like it. It definitely does the job, and while the scent is strong, it's not overpowering and I really like it.
Leola B.
Virginia Beach, VA
What can I say, love love LOVE this lotion! I love the smell! Not too strong but you can still smell it on yourself along with others. I've gotten a few compliments when using this lotion. It has a nice floral and sweet smell of that makes sense. I go through the bottle so fast because I use it so much.
jessica r.
I love bath and body works in general. I love going there when there are sales and especially when the lotions are on sale. I purchased this one and i like the scent its really nice and kinda floral but i don't really know how to describe it but i feel like it works best during spring and summer time.
Angel H.
Pensacola, FL
This is by far my favorite smell for the holidays. It's sweet and fresh amdnitsngreat for being around family or going out! It always leaves my skin super soft without a greasy feeling.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I've always loved bath and body works ..still do to this day. I've smelled a few scents that disappointed me but there were more that impressed me then disappointed me. This one is very impressing to me(: I love how soft my hands were after using it as well !
Ayan Y.
Minneapolis, MN
The smell of this sent to a 5/5 no doubt the floral sent just washes me away when I apply it you can smell my hand from a mile away (a little of exaggerationūüėā) but you can smell it when ur around me. I love the way it makes my hand feel and if I could I would totally buy it again without a doubt
Samantha A.
Taylorville, IL
Love this smell! It keeps my hands moisturized and isn't sticky. Small dab goes a long way. Light blue in color with peonies on the bottle. Leaves my hands moisturized for a long period of time. Perfect! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Cortlin C.
Love you love this lotion. It smells amazing and moisturizes my skin very well. It is a little pricey because it is bath and Bodyworks it is $11 but I get uses out of it and I am almost out lol. I would recommend bath and Bodyworks lotion to anyone.
lizz c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Best smell ever smells so fresh and clean but also floral, this was one of my original favorites when this first came out I bought it in everything and I still love the smell todau
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good ūüĎŹ
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?