BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
I recently received this lotion as a gift and it smells amazing. I was surprised I had never picked this lotion up myself. It leaves me smooth and smelling good. I will personally repurchase this lotion once I am done with it. The lotion does not irritate the skin in any way.
Andra P.
Andra P.
This lotion has a pleasant scent that does linger on the skin, and it also hydrates and moisturizes with each use. The price is decent for a bath and body works product. I always use it after a shower, and I would recommend it for fans of floral scents.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Marble Falls, TX
Carried Away is my all-time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. Whether in the form of a lotion, spray, or shower gel, the light floral scent is just sweet enough to make my girly side happy yet not so overpowering that it can't be worn at work.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Taylorville, IL
Love this smell! It keeps my hands moisturized and isn't sticky. Small dab goes a long way. Light blue in color with peonies on the bottle. Leaves my hands moisturized for a long period of time. Perfect! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
sadaf y.
sadaf y.
Los Angeles, CA
bath anad body lotions are made of thick cream which will keep your skin moist longer than other most of other brands but the thing that its in to use is not easy to use, i use it every other day and the material in it is good quality
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
It smells so good! This is one of my favorite scents. They all smell good but the scent is not too strong. I think you should try it. I use B & B lotions often and would recommend it. It is a great lotion overall.
Cadence L.
Cadence L.
Garden City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I am usually a big fan of EVERY lotion at B&BW, but Carried Away is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I've tried so many lotions and this one by far smells the absolute best!
Smells real good and keeps your skin hydrated for a long time and leaves you looking shiny. I used it when I had to change for gym.. No ashyness guaranteed.. lol
Averi B.
Averi B.
East Dublin
This is my all time favorite scent from BBW! I loved the lotion and put it on every day after my shower. It makes your skin silky smooth and smelling delicious.
Bridgett C.
Bridgett C.
Pineville, KY
It's amazing I love it, it's very hydrating and smells absolutely amazing and my whole family uses it, my daughters love it and my mother loves it.
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.