BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Debbie B.
W Jefferson, OH
Smells good not greasy, just the right amount of scent, also priced just right

Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love the way this smells and so does my husband I recommended this to anyone.
Jalayah L.
Saginaw , TX
Love love love this! And the matching shower gel. Like heaven in your hands.
Ashley C.
Mervin, Saskatchewan
Bath and Body Works lotions are my go to lotions. These body lotions are perfect for summer because they absorb into the skin really fast and leave the scent to linger on the skin for hours. This scent in particular is the perfect mix between fruity and floral. The perfect spring scent in my opinion. Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion
Lauren V.
St Albert, AB
For scent, this lotion gets 5 stars from me. It has a light, fresh scent that reminds me of a Taylor Swift music video. When I apply it my whole cubicle smells amazing.

Formula-wise, it's consistent with other Bath & Bodyworks lotions, which for me are a 4/5.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scent is really soft and airy! Its light so you don't get overwhelmed with a headache but does stay on your skin so you continue to smell fresh after some time. Overall I was really impressed with this pretty scent so I do recommend giving this a try!
Anneliese P.
Chatham Kent, Kent
What a lovely scent for the summer lovely fresh beach summer smell for the days where u just want ur skin feeling fresh and smooth before u put ur beach wear on and head off to the beach I think the bottle is gawjus with the flowers and the colour
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Such a great, floral, fresh scent! Lovely! Lasts a while too. Very moisturizing as well. I am have the fine fragrance mist of this same scent, and I wear them a lot!
Tara D.
Newmarket, IA
I did not find this a very deep moisturizer, but it's good for short periods of time. Also, a great scent. The products are pretty pricey at B+BW, but they last a long time!
Taylor D.
London
My favorite lotion ever! The smell is so light and heavenly! My only Problem with it is that they keep discontinuing it!!
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good 👏
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?