BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Averi B.
East Dublin
This is my all time favorite scent from BBW! I loved the lotion and put it on every day after my shower. It makes your skin silky smooth and smelling delicious.
Samantha A.
Taylorville, IL
Love this smell! It keeps my hands moisturized and isn't sticky. Small dab goes a long way. Light blue in color with peonies on the bottle. Leaves my hands moisturized for a long period of time. Perfect! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Ruby V.
Santa Rosa, CA
At the moment this is my absolute favorite lotion! I apply it every single day. It lasts all day long which is amazing. The scent has got to be my favorite part and the fact that I don't have to reapply it when I no longer smell like it. I would definitely buy it again, it's an amazing product!
Aylyn C.
This was one of my favorite scents a few years back! Still like the smell just don't use it anymore.
Karen O.
Los Angeles , CA
Love these Lotions they smell and feel great perfect for everyday wear. I always keep one on my desk at work.
Ashley C.
Mervin, Saskatchewan
Bath and Body Works lotions are my go to lotions. These body lotions are perfect for summer because they absorb into the skin really fast and leave the scent to linger on the skin for hours. This scent in particular is the perfect mix between fruity and floral. The perfect spring scent in my opinion. Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
This scent is really soft and airy! Its light so you don't get overwhelmed with a headache but does stay on your skin so you continue to smell fresh after some time. Overall I was really impressed with this pretty scent so I do recommend giving this a try!
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Wellness Guru Expert
Such a great, floral, fresh scent! Lovely! Lasts a while too. Very moisturizing as well. I am have the fine fragrance mist of this same scent, and I wear them a lot!
Anneliese P.
Chatham Kent, Kent
What a lovely scent for the summer lovely fresh beach summer smell for the days where u just want ur skin feeling fresh and smooth before u put ur beach wear on and head off to the beach I think the bottle is gawjus with the flowers and the colour
Taylor D.
London
My favorite lotion ever! The smell is so light and heavenly! My only Problem with it is that they keep discontinuing it!!
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.