BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Ariana D.
Ariana D.
alexandria, VA
The formula is just thick enough to be hydrating for your skin in the summer heat without being sticky or uncomfortable. I love the scent, theres a strong presence of fruity floral scents like raspberries, pears, jasmine, and vanilla. Love it. Get the Ultra Shea Body Cream for extra moisture!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Conyers, GA
This is my FAVORITE fragrance from bath and bodyworks. It is long lasting and has a very good consistency.
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
This smell is so great. I absolutely love the scent. This is not the lotion to use if you have extremely dry skin but it's a nice lotion to use along with a thicker lotion or cream. I do like this kind of lotion for my hands and face though.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Bowling Green, KY
I bought this product during at sale at Bath and Body works. I casually grabbed it and i have to say it smells great. I would defiantly recommend this to anyone!
Brandee M.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
I would definitely recommend this lotion. It has an amazing scent without being overpowering like most flowery scents you come across. Its definitely perfect for the summer. It's perfect
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
This scent is really soft and airy! Its light so you don't get overwhelmed with a headache but does stay on your skin so you continue to smell fresh after some time. Overall I was really impressed with this pretty scent so I do recommend giving this a try!
Anneliese P.
Anneliese P.
Chatham Kent, Kent
What a lovely scent for the summer lovely fresh beach summer smell for the days where u just want ur skin feeling fresh and smooth before u put ur beach wear on and head off to the beach I think the bottle is gawjus with the flowers and the colour
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
London
My favorite lotion ever! The smell is so light and heavenly! My only Problem with it is that they keep discontinuing it!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mervin, Saskatchewan
Bath and Body Works lotions are my go to lotions. These body lotions are perfect for summer because they absorb into the skin really fast and leave the scent to linger on the skin for hours. This scent in particular is the perfect mix between fruity and floral. The perfect spring scent in my opinion. Bath & Body Works Carried Away Body Lotion
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
St Albert, AB
For scent, this lotion gets 5 stars from me. It has a light, fresh scent that reminds me of a Taylor Swift music video. When I apply it my whole cubicle smells amazing.

Formula-wise, it's consistent with other Bath & Bodyworks lotions, which for me are a 4/5.
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.