BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Maggui V.
Turlock, CA
I love how this smells!! It's fresh and flowery perfect to wear in the summer or spring!
kim h.
Holly Springs, NC
I love this scent. I actually wear the perfume - it's one of the only scents I'll wear.
Cassie Rae K.
Marysville, WA
Smells so good! But is very strong is beware! Kinda reminds me of child hood! Very moist
Katie W.
Wenatchee, WA
Hands down BEST scent. So nostalgic and beautiful. Smells like a dream. Love it so much.
Winter T.
Fayetteville, NC
The scent on this item is great. As all of their lotion it feels amazing on your skin.
LaJessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Haven't tried this scent, but I definitely would love to. I love bath & body works!!!
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I picked out this during one of their sales. Smells really pretty and kinda sweet.
Elizabeth R.
Sacramento , CA
Recently got this lotion I'm so in love. The smell is great. I love their products.
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very nice fresh scent. People that don't like super sweet scents will enjoy this
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
This is a nice fresh, summery scent. Not a whole lot else to say. I just like it!
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good 👏
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?