BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Favorite scent in the whole world I'm mad that its discontinued because I felt like this is what have smells like.
Areli G.
Indio, CA
I always use bath & body work. Been using it since i was a kid. My mom woyld always guy it for me.the smell its great.
Leola B.
Virginia Beach, VA
What can I say, love love LOVE this lotion! I love the smell! Not too strong but you can still smell it on yourself along with others. I've gotten a few compliments when using this lotion. It has a nice floral and sweet smell of that makes sense. I go through the bottle so fast because I use it so much.
Danielle D.
Marble Falls, TX
Carried Away is my all-time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. Whether in the form of a lotion, spray, or shower gel, the light floral scent is just sweet enough to make my girly side happy yet not so overpowering that it can't be worn at work.
Katie W.
Wenatchee, WA
Hands down BEST scent. So nostalgic and beautiful. Smells like a dream. Love it so much.
Averi B.
East Dublin
This is my all time favorite scent from BBW! I loved the lotion and put it on every day after my shower. It makes your skin silky smooth and smelling delicious.
Samantha A.
Taylorville, IL
Love this smell! It keeps my hands moisturized and isn't sticky. Small dab goes a long way. Light blue in color with peonies on the bottle. Leaves my hands moisturized for a long period of time. Perfect! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Ruby V.
Santa Rosa, CA
At the moment this is my absolute favorite lotion! I apply it every single day. It lasts all day long which is amazing. The scent has got to be my favorite part and the fact that I don't have to reapply it when I no longer smell like it. I would definitely buy it again, it's an amazing product!
Aylyn C.
This was one of my favorite scents a few years back! Still like the smell just don't use it anymore.
Karen O.
Los Angeles , CA
Love these Lotions they smell and feel great perfect for everyday wear. I always keep one on my desk at work.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.