BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Amy P.
Amy P.
New Orleans, LA
What a fresh great scent! I apply it before bed and the floral scent still sticks after I wake up. Because I wear perfume daily, this compliments my non-B&BW perfumes well and allows me to be soft-skinned but still really good smelling.
Massiel P.
Massiel P.
bay point, ca
I love anything cherry. Specially when you can spray and go. Feeling fresh and clean makes me not have to think of remembering to respray.
Krystle C.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
The smell of this is heavenly. I just bought it today and immediately tried it. My skin is so soft and the smell is very long lasting
Kelsy W.
Kelsy W.
Mount Vernon, IL
Bath and body works lotions never let me down ! They always make my skin so soft ! Carried away is definitely one of my favorites they carry. The scent is amazing and very long lasting !
Fernanda B.
Fernanda B.
Katy, TX
My skin is super sensitive to shower gels and lotions. I've tried it all from the cheapest product to the higher end lotiond. My aunt introduced me to bath and body works and I've been in love ever since. Carried away is my favorite scent so far. It's fresh and flowery but not overpowering where I feel like a turned into a flower myself. I definely recommend it
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Taylors, SC
I recently purchased the shower gel and the triple moisture cream. I couldn't be more pleased. The carried away scent is flirty and soft. The shower gel leaves me feeling clean.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Fresno, CA
This is my MVP that I cannot go anywhere without! I love any Bath & Body Works product but this scent is my favorite and perfect to throw on my arms or legs at any point in the day! My must have!
Chesca H.
Chesca H.
Cambridge, MA
This body lotion smells absolutely incredible! I love it so much. I just wish the fragrance would last a bit longer!
Kaylah M.
Kaylah M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this lotion! The fragrance is light and flowery and it moisturizes nicely. I don't typically like lotions, but this is the only one I've finished the whole bottle. I would definitely recommend it.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
This is one my favorites..
I got this for Christmas and I ran out so quick. I love the sent.
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.