BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love the fragrance, and the way it makes my skin feel and smell. I love Bath and Body Works and recommend it to everyone!
Tara F.
Tara F.
Kendallville, IN
Carried Away is a bit stronger than some of BBW's other scents, so if you're looking for something lighter, stay away from this one. It does smell fantastic however.
Abby N.
Abby N.
I love the smell of this product, it is a little stronger than BBW's other floral time scents. But the regualr body lotion feels a little greesy to me. I much rather have the triple cream lotions than the regular ones.
Erika G.
Erika G.
Pickerington, OH
I'm obsessed with this smell. It's so fresh and clean but a little sweet and flowery. So many secrets in one that combine perfectly and all their lotions always do the trick to help mostuirise.
lizz c.
lizz c.
Wellness Guru Expert
Best smell ever smells so fresh and clean but also floral, this was one of my original favorites when this first came out I bought it in everything and I still love the smell todau
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Mays landing, NJ
Im not crazy about the fancy lotion, my friend just gave me this one, and I love the smell of it!!
Lari O.
Lari O.
I absolutely love this scent i really wish they still had it at the one i go too i used to wear this all the time
Ashlie Z.
Ashlie Z.
Killeen, TX
In love with this scent! I usually do not like spring scents at all, but this one stands out. I started with the lotion, then I began to buy the body wash as well. Now it is the only body wash I buy!
Jammy I.
Jammy I.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is the perfect spring body lotion. It completely sinks into your skin and keeps it feeling silky and luxurious. When paired with the body wash, the aroma lasts even longer.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
Carried Away is one of my favorite go to scents. It has clean fresh scent and it is long lasting.
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.