BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
Smells so good! I love the body cream and I keep
It in my purse for dry hands. People always ask me what I'm wearing
Meghan N.
Such a light, almost airy feeling fragrance. It makes me think of spring and warm breezes. Not heavy, perfect for spring.
Emma M.
Lyon Station, PA
This is currently a retired scent so it was on the website for $6. How could I pass up a shower gel for $6 right? So I bought it. I read reviews saying it would smell like blue raspberries. Honestly I cant explain what this smell is but I did not like it.
Ayan Y.
Minneapolis, MN
The smell of this sent to a 5/5 no doubt the floral sent just washes me away when I apply it you can smell my hand from a mile away (a little of exaggerationūüėā) but you can smell it when ur around me. I love the way it makes my hand feel and if I could I would totally buy it again without a doubt
Lauren  C.
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body works. It is so nice and goes on really well. Makes my legs super smooth!
Emely B.
I like this product because the smell is not too strong to the point that you'll get a headache. I use this lotion mostly during winter/spring time because my skin is very dry. I like that the constituency is light. I would recommend this product for people that like flowery scents.
Bridgett C.
Pineville, KY
It's amazing I love it, it's very hydrating and smells absolutely amazing and my whole family uses it, my daughters love it and my mother loves it.
Jessa C.
This scent is truly fantastic. The name is really fun and the smell is even better. This lotion was not very gentle on my skin, often it burned, but I am just cursed with highly sensitive skin and it probably causes most of the problems. I also bought the perfume for this scent because it is beautiful!
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
This is a nice fresh, summery scent. Not a whole lot else to say. I just like it!
Emma D.
Absolutely love the scent of the lotion and perfume. I bought both on sale. The perfume lasted around 5 months and I'm still using the lotion. It's a perfect scent for someone who's looking for something that's not too flashy or sweet, but it still has some beautiful notes to it.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good ūüĎŹ