BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???4 Answers
  • I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Cortlin C.
Love you love this lotion. It smells amazing and moisturizes my skin very well. It is a little pricey because it is bath and Bodyworks it is $11 but I get uses out of it and I am almost out lol. I would recommend bath and Bodyworks lotion to anyone.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend bought me this gift set (the hand lotion, body lotion, and fragrance mist) last Christmas and I absolutely loved it! It has light, sweet scent that's not too overpowering. It kind of smells like cherries to me.
A.J. R.
Henderson, NV
I've been addicted to this scent for quite some time (after Bath and Body works pulled my last favorite Into the Wild) when Carried Away was discontinued I was devastated. Thankfully I picked up 6 bottles online during a buy 3 get 3 free sale and I'm trying my best to savor them.
Daryenne D.
Love this product very soft and smells good
Adrian K.
Junction City , KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells so good, but I think that the body cream moisturizers better. I think bath and body works has great sales sometimes so definitely stay on the look out for their mail!
Bethany H.
Porterfield, WI
Love this Scent. ONE of my favorites. So creamy and moisturizing and smells AmazeBalls! Like a fruity and flowery scent.. YUM!
Alexandria B.
Nice sent very moisturizing and last a long time. It has a sweet/floral smell that is not overpowering. It is just right.
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product smells wonderful ! Leaves skin smooth as silk ! Will use these lotions everyday ! They also compliment my perfume well !
Ally C.
This is one of my favorite scents! It is perfect for spring time! It keeps my skin very moisturized! I also use the body wash and love it!
LaJessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Haven't tried this scent, but I definitely would love to. I love bath & body works!!!
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.