BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Rosalinda M.
Cayce, SC
YES LORD!!!! I LOVE SHOPPING AT BATH AND BODYWORKS!!! I WORK RIGHT NEXT TO THE MALL SO THEY SEE ME OFTEN@!
Samantha D.
Covington, GA
This is my FAVORITE fragrance from bath and bodyworks. It is long lasting and has a very good consistency.
Rachel F.
Gilbert, AZ
I absolutely love this lotion! As all the other lotions, this one makes my skin so smooth and is perfect!
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of my favorite scents! I am sad they don't have it anymore. It is light and flirty and springy. :)
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the smell. This is a very girly spring scent. You will get complements when wearing this lotion.
Sidney D.
Alamosa, CO
This lotion smells so great! I really love bath and body works! This product makes my skin super smooth
Kimberly V.
Such a great scent, so in love with all BBW lotion!I wish it stayed on longer though :T but I really it
Bobbie B.
This smells great I only got to use a little of it bc my mom gave me what she had left but I love it
Savannah S.
Mays landing, NJ
Im not crazy about the fancy lotion, my friend just gave me this one, and I love the smell of it!!
Rachel A.
This has to be one of my favorite smells of lotion from bath and body works. I use it like everyday
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good 👏
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?