BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Very nice fresh scent. People that don't like super sweet scents will enjoy this
Mich C.
Carried Away is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. I would continue to buy this particular lotion as long as they keep making it!
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
Smells so good! I love the body cream and I keep
It in my purse for dry hands. People always ask me what I'm wearing
Shana S.
Athens , GA
Smells great! Plus, you can always get great coupons for B&BW to help save a few bucks! Hit them during their sales (very often) and you can get products for low prices! If you sign up for their club they will send you coupons in the mail every month. Last month I got a free signature collection item and this month I got a free candle! No purchase necessary! Who doesn't love things that smell great!
Allison S.
I'm wearing this right now. It smells so good, I'm addicted to it! I'm not really sure how to describe it. It's a floral type scent. One of my fragrance staples.
Kimberly V.
Such a great scent, so in love with all BBW lotion!I wish it stayed on longer though :T but I really it
Izabella S.
Platteville, WI
I love this lotion! I'm also a big fan of Paris Amour and Pink Chiffon! They all smell amazing! Its long lasting and doesn't make my skin feel all gross. The only scented lotion I have used that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Cortlin C.
Love you love this lotion. It smells amazing and moisturizes my skin very well. It is a little pricey because it is bath and Bodyworks it is $11 but I get uses out of it and I am almost out lol. I would recommend bath and Bodyworks lotion to anyone.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend bought me this gift set (the hand lotion, body lotion, and fragrance mist) last Christmas and I absolutely loved it! It has light, sweet scent that's not too overpowering. It kind of smells like cherries to me.
Andra P.
This lotion has a pleasant scent that does linger on the skin, and it also hydrates and moisturizes with each use. The price is decent for a bath and body works product. I always use it after a shower, and I would recommend it for fans of floral scents.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.