BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Reno, NV
I freaking love this lotion! Including the shower gel and spray. It is a bit strong, but I love it! But if you are the type that doesn't like an overwhelming smell, this isn't for you. Whenever I wear this is usually during the summer! I've gone through so many of this, one of my all time favorites.
mary r.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
I absolutely love this scent especially for spring time comeing up but then again i love almost every scent from bath and body and shop there 3 or more time s a month love them!!!
Sidney D.
Sidney D.
Alamosa, CO
This lotion smells so great! I really love bath and body works! This product makes my skin super smooth
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Asheboro, NC
I love this scent because it's not strictly flowery, fruity, or anything really! It's very balanced and is a great gift choice if you don't know what scent someone likes. Unfortunately I cannot use an abundant amount of any of their lotions because they irritate my skin, but water does as well so it's worth it!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Fall Branch, TN
I love this scent, perfect for summer. I work with the public so I try to stay away from anything to over powering so I don't set off anyone's allergies. So for me this one is perfect.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I love this scent it is so pleasant the floral scent is amazing although I hate the consistency of the lotion I tend to like the body butter more because it is extremely moisturizing in the winder and I love to put it on my hands under gloves and under socks to help with cracked skin and it works wonders!
Vanessa W.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I've always loved bath and body works ..still do to this day. I've smelled a few scents that disappointed me but there were more that impressed me then disappointed me. This one is very impressing to me(: I love how soft my hands were after using it as well !
melissa d.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
I love this stuff it smells so good, i got it on sale with like 3 other things and i just grabbed it really quickly without looking at it much and i ended up really liking it.
Xenia N.
Xenia N.
This is one of my favorite lotions from bath and body works. I love the smell of it. I really like the body wash as well from carried away. I recommend to anyone who likes flower like smells.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Columbia, SC
Such a great spring and summer scent! The lotion is really lightweight, great for spring and summer skin when there is moisture in the air.
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.