BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???4 Answers
  • I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Cynthia W.
This Lotion is GREAT! It has an amazing smell! It is a great moisturizer! It makes my sensitive skin super nice and soft!
Meghan N.
Such a light, almost airy feeling fragrance. It makes me think of spring and warm breezes. Not heavy, perfect for spring.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Light fragrance from B&BW; not my favorite but one that has lasted for a while! Feminine, recommended for younger women.
Cassidy C.
Independence , KS
This has to be one of my top favorite scents at bath and body. I always have to pick up a little bottle when I go there!!
Areli G.
Indio, CA
I always use bath & body work. Been using it since i was a kid. My mom woyld always guy it for me.the smell its great.
Allison H.
Ferrum, VA
I love this I bought this during their semi-annual sale for $3.00 witch I think is really aforable and smells amazing
Chesca H.
Cambridge, MA
This body lotion smells absolutely incredible! I love it so much. I just wish the fragrance would last a bit longer!
MizzFiveStar F.
Hanover, MD
Smells so good! I love the body cream and I keep
It in my purse for dry hands. People always ask me what I'm wearing
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Very nice smell, and was nice and thick in consistency. Carried Away is one of my favorite core scents from the store
Maricarmen M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the great scent it has. I love all there products, but this one is by far the best one. I strongly recommend it!
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good 👏
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?