BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
A.J. R.
A.J. R.
Henderson, NV
I've been addicted to this scent for quite some time (after Bath and Body works pulled my last favorite Into the Wild) when Carried Away was discontinued I was devastated. Thankfully I picked up 6 bottles online during a buy 3 get 3 free sale and I'm trying my best to savor them.
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend bought me this gift set (the hand lotion, body lotion, and fragrance mist) last Christmas and I absolutely loved it! It has light, sweet scent that's not too overpowering. It kind of smells like cherries to me.
Cortlin C.
Cortlin C.
Love you love this lotion. It smells amazing and moisturizes my skin very well. It is a little pricey because it is bath and Bodyworks it is $11 but I get uses out of it and I am almost out lol. I would recommend bath and Bodyworks lotion to anyone.
Izabella S.
Izabella S.
Platteville, WI
I love this lotion! I'm also a big fan of Paris Amour and Pink Chiffon! They all smell amazing! Its long lasting and doesn't make my skin feel all gross. The only scented lotion I have used that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Such a great scent, so in love with all BBW lotion!I wish it stayed on longer though :T but I really it
Allison S.
Allison S.
I'm wearing this right now. It smells so good, I'm addicted to it! I'm not really sure how to describe it. It's a floral type scent. One of my fragrance staples.
Shana S.
Shana S.
Athens , GA
Smells great! Plus, you can always get great coupons for B&BW to help save a few bucks! Hit them during their sales (very often) and you can get products for low prices! If you sign up for their club they will send you coupons in the mail every month. Last month I got a free signature collection item and this month I got a free candle! No purchase necessary! Who doesn't love things that smell great!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
This product is very underrated. It didn't sell very well when I worked there previously but it was one of my favorite scents.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Independence, KS
This has to be one of my top favorite scents at bath and body. I always have to pick up a little bottle when I go there!!
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Love the smell. This is a very girly spring scent. You will get complements when wearing this lotion.
Daryenne D.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.