BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Jammy I.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is the perfect spring body lotion. It completely sinks into your skin and keeps it feeling silky and luxurious. When paired with the body wash, the aroma lasts even longer.
Ashlie Z.
Killeen, TX
In love with this scent! I usually do not like spring scents at all, but this one stands out. I started with the lotion, then I began to buy the body wash as well. Now it is the only body wash I buy!
Erika G.
Pickerington, OH
I'm obsessed with this smell. It's so fresh and clean but a little sweet and flowery. So many secrets in one that combine perfectly and all their lotions always do the trick to help mostuirise.
Abby N.
I love the smell of this product, it is a little stronger than BBW's other floral time scents. But the regualr body lotion feels a little greesy to me. I much rather have the triple cream lotions than the regular ones.
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Carried Away is a bit stronger than some of BBW's other scents, so if you're looking for something lighter, stay away from this one. It does smell fantastic however.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love the fragrance, and the way it makes my skin feel and smell. I love Bath and Body Works and recommend it to everyone!
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this body cream from Bath & Body Works. It not only smells refreshing, it also has a light sweet smell. This is a very good moisturizer and I highly recommend it.
Katherine J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is definitely one of my favorite scents! It is a fresh and light scent but also not too overpowering. Perfect for the summer!
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
This scent is very light and airy (if that makes sense) its very fresh and floral. one of my favorites for the summer time.
holly l.
Ceres, CA
Love this lotion! Obsessed with bath and body works but this is my favorite. The smell is sweet but not so sweet that your nose tingles. My go to lotion.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.