BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Ebony M.
Ebony M.
Louisville, MS
I love bath and body works products! ! Their products always leave me with compliments from other people telling me how much they love my scent that im wearing!
Paige D.
Paige D.
Ellenwood, GA
I love the smell of this lotion and I remember when they carried one that came with sparkles I felt like disco ball wearing it ūüėä.
Gisela F.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
Such a cute label and sweet scent. These lotions smell sooo good. this whole collection is amazing. I usually use them right after a shower and it makes my skin feel and smell amazing after.
LaJessica M.
LaJessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Haven't tried this scent, but I definitely would love to. I love bath & body works!!!
Ally C.
Ally C.
This is one of my favorite scents! It is perfect for spring time! It keeps my skin very moisturized! I also use the body wash and love it!
Deana C.
Deana C.
Pine Top, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product smells wonderful ! Leaves skin smooth as silk ! Will use these lotions everyday ! They also compliment my perfume well !
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Nice sent very moisturizing and last a long time. It has a sweet/floral smell that is not overpowering. It is just right.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Porterfield, WI
Love this Scent. ONE of my favorites. So creamy and moisturizing and smells AmazeBalls! Like a fruity and flowery scent.. YUM!
Adrian K.
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells so good, but I think that the body cream moisturizers better. I think bath and body works has great sales sometimes so definitely stay on the look out for their mail!
Daryenne D.
Love this product very soft and smells good
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.
Jamia H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good ūüĎŹ