BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Sidney D.
Alamosa, CO
This lotion smells so great! I really love bath and body works! This product makes my skin super smooth
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the smell. This is a very girly spring scent. You will get complements when wearing this lotion.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite scents! I am sad they don't have it anymore. It is light and flirty and springy. :)
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I have sooooo many of the carried away lotion!!!! It smells great and you can buy it year around!!!
Savannah S.
Mays landing, NJ
Im not crazy about the fancy lotion, my friend just gave me this one, and I love the smell of it!!
Aylyn C.
This was one of my favorite scents a few years back! Still like the smell just don't use it anymore.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
Love the scent but not a fan of this type of lotion. Makes my hands feel so dirty when using it.
Melissa C.
Philadelphia, Pa
Carried Away is one of my favorite go to scents. It has clean fresh scent and it is long lasting.
Lauren W.
This is one my favorites..
I got this for Christmas and I ran out so quick. I love the sent.
Jael Q.
Rock Hill, SC
One of my favorite, the smell is great, tropical. It's a relaxing smell, great on my skin.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Ana L.
laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?
Jamia  H.