BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought i...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this new line? How was your experience ?3 Answers
Katherine J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is definitely one of my favorite scents! It is a fresh and light scent but also not too overpowering. Perfect for the summer!
Fernanda A.
Chula Vista, CA
This lotion is by far my favorite lotion from bath and body works !! If you're into fruity and flowery smells this is for you ! ūüĎĆ
Paige D.
Ellenwood, GA
I love the smell of this lotion and I remember when they carried one that came with sparkles I felt like disco ball wearing it ūüėä.
Lauren  C.
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body works. It is so nice and goes on really well. Makes my legs super smooth!
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this product when it was on sale, the name totally defines the product! I love the scent and what it dose to my skin!
Bethany H.
Porterfield, WI
Love this Scent. ONE of my favorites. So creamy and moisturizing and smells AmazeBalls! Like a fruity and flowery scent.. YUM!
Sarah G.
Berlin, NJ
This product is very underrated. It didn't sell very well when I worked there previously but it was one of my favorite scents.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
This scent is very light and airy (if that makes sense) its very fresh and floral. one of my favorites for the summer time.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love the fragrance, and the way it makes my skin feel and smell. I love Bath and Body Works and recommend it to everyone!
Alexandria B.
Nice sent very moisturizing and last a long time. It has a sweet/floral smell that is not overpowering. It is just right.
Daryenne D.
Does it come in travel sizes?
This lotion smell good?
Kenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Looking for a new lotion with a light scent. Thoughts on this one???
Jamia  H.
Temple Hills, MD
This smells so good ūüĎŹ
Ana L.
Midland , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this scent back in May. am I the only one that thought it smelled like rotten milk?